I'm done guys

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Today was not good buddyboyos, I had several mental breakdowns after I got my contactlenses and saw my face non distorted by glasses in the mirror. I think even my optometrist sensed that something wasn't alright with me. I then had a consult concerning my eye area and got offered tear trough fillers and a canthopexy, good news actually, but I'm scared shitless of becoming blind as a result of a botched filler treatment.

At home I did some morphs for several hours and things are really not that bad either here, I've secured a bimax and side wing with two of the most reputable european surgeons for this procedures but that will only be next year and so I'll be 22 when swelling is down... idk man and what if surgery is a flop and I still look the same after bimax or even worse? I know so much about craniofacial surgeries, every maxfac assumed I'm a med student but still I might be terribly wrong with my assessment about the possibilities of orthognatic surgery...

Like just 2 months ago I was in seventh heaven when I was in Berlin and Dr. Z told me he can do bimax and side wing on me and I looked forward to life, meanwhile I've gotten another confirmation for bimax by another top tier surgeon and even found a blackpilled ortho but somehow I still feel more down than ever.

I meet friends twice a week so this can't be the cause either... idk man maybe being KHHV depresses me so hard or maybe I'm just psychologically destroyed or maybe it's just the ongoing insecurity about the surgical outcomes and the consequences of lifelong misery as a low tier normie when these surgeries don't turn out the way they are currently planned. What if I just get chimpmaxxed by bimax, titbotmaxxed by canthopexy and eppleymaxxed by a botched sidewing? I've studied the shit and the surgeons agreed with me but still, shit this insecurity is driving me crazy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Need2Ascend, Lolcel and 8 others
What PSL?
also who is Dr.Z?

Meanwhile your sister and your dog at home
t home

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 8318, Lolcel and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you got money and you'll get surgeries why you are still whiny as fuck ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Slob
i feel sorry for people that need surgeries 😢

Everyone has a bad day once in a while but it could also be that the closer you´re getting to your procedures the more ´´real´´ it all becomes, which of course comes with its own worries and fears.
Probably isn't good to have your focus constantly revolve around your looks as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, coolguy1, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
When u get ur bimax u will ascend , don't worry abou other failo

22 still young for ascension , as long as your under 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
i thought you had a chin wing already? are you doing the bimax and side wing together? your mid mandible is going to be very wide

i thought you had a chin wing already? are you doing the bimax and side wing together? your mid mandible is going to be very wide
yes I've already had but I'm still slightly recessed, my airways are still narrow and my fucked maxilla is still there so..

And my mandible was hyper narrow pre chin wing and still is, I could get 10mm lateral expansion on both jaw angles and it would still be more narrow than my zygos.

Other than that I don't want to go from deformed to normal but from deformed to clearly above average. I've been throughout my life the tallest, smartest and among the wealthiest in my classes/schools and became a hyper narcissist, also I was diagnosed during the military screening with psychopathic tendencies so I could'nt deal with the fact of becoming a low tier beta bux with some roastie becky.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and AlwaysHaveQuestions
yes I've already had but I'm still slightly recessed, my airways are still narrow and my fucked maxilla is still there so..

And my mandible was hyper narrow pre chin wing and still is, I could get 10mm lateral expansion on both jaw angles and it would still be more narrow than my zygos.

Other than that I don't want to go from deformed to normal but from deformed to clearly above average. I've been throughout my life the tallest, smartest and among the wealthiest in my classes/schools and became a hyper narcissist, also I was diagnosed during the military screening with psychopathic tendencies so I could'nt deal with the fact of becoming a low tier beta bux with some roastie becky.
sigma male :feelshaha:
is it said somewhere the mid mandible should be as wide as the zygos? i think it should be a bit less to not cover the ogee curve. if you are talking about bigonial width i dont think bimax or side wing will widen that

What do you look like? Have you made a rating post? PM me.

sigma male :feelshaha:
is it said somewhere the mid mandible should be as wide as the zygos? i think it should be a bit less to not cover the ogee curve. if you are talking about bigonial width i dont think bimax or side wing will widen that
Nah I mean the jaw angles/bigonial width that should be 90% of bizygo widht, currently I'm at a mere 68%, total disaster.

Mid mandible should stay relatively narrow to maintain the ogeee curve, exactly. That's also why I told Dr Brusco that we're done when he suggested a second chin wing during which he wanted to widen the entire piece of mandible instead of just the jaw angles.

Bimax will in fact SLIGHTLY widen the bigonial width and side wing is specifically designed for it, Dr. Z told me

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Dw bro you're doing more than 99,999% of people, you have a good plan, enough money, top tier surgeons and not even that much time pressure. There is nothing more you can do and from what I've seen it's definitely possible for you to ascend to above average

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Acromegaly_Chad
Dw bro you're doing more than 99,999% of people, you have a good plan, enough money, top tier surgeons and not even that much time pressure. There is nothing more you can do and from what I've seen it's definitely possible for you to ascend to above average
thanks for the support in these tough times comrade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Dr Ramin Zarrinbal from Berlin, a true saviour of the cursed incels
Can you pm me your side profile (you can censor the eye and shit like that obviously)?
I also have a pretty fucked up malocclusion and need bimax asap

Can you pm me your side profile (you can censor the eye and shit like that obviously)?
I also have a pretty fucked up malocclusion and need bimax asap
Pm your side profile aswell