I'm done niggas

D

Deleted member 87367

Green Needle>Elephant
I'm leaving. Just watched some hardmaxx animations and videos and i just realized i'd never do this shit. I'm not even ugly bruh. I actually consider myself quite pretty even though my chin and and my zygos are kinda small. I can live with that. I just need to work on my personality and learn to talk to women.
Just need to get some shit ready like getting another car because my stupid ass crashed it when it was raining. Always used to think that i'm ugly before it changed after i lost face fat. Even my sister who used to call me ugly said i had a massive glow up.
I guess imma just keep doing what i do and dye my eyebrows.
(quite recent photo yesterday and 7 months back.)

Attachments

• IMG_20240825_031708.jpg
    IMG_20240825_031708.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240823_155823.jpg
    IMG_20240823_155823.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20240509-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240509-WA0001.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, greycel, Outerz14 and 1 other person
k bye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87367 and Outerz14
I'm leaving. Just watched some hardmaxx animations and videos and i just realized i'd never do this shit. I'm not even ugly bruh. I actually consider myself quite pretty even though my chin and and my zygos are kinda small. I can live with that. I just need to work on my personality and learn to talk to women.
Just need to get some shit ready like getting another car because my stupid ass crashed it when it was raining. Always used to think that i'm ugly before it changed after i lost face fat. Even my sister who used to call me ugly said i had a massive glow up.
Where u from tho?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Fake cel

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Outerz14 and truthhurts
Germany but my blood is 50% russian and the other half is german
Ok Saar. Wish u the best on your journey also prioritize ur mental health Bhai🙏

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 87367
aight deleting my account

• +1
Reactions: greycel
NTfags cant even make 2 weeks through this site jfl
anyways I hope u slay atleast

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
Don't slay bro
You know what is right and wrong in life.
You will see lots of people doing wrong around you

It's imperative you don't follow them.

Let them go down whichever wrong path in life they choose
Find a girlfriend who one day you'll marry.

Wish you the best in life.
May God always be with you 🙏 ✨💖