I’m done with this world

falcon1

falcon1

One and only GENETIC BEAST
I can’t cope anymore how is this possible beside black magic? I mog this nigger to death over if ur doing magick to get girls @Acion
IMG 8434
IMG 8435
IMG 8436
IMG 8437
IMG 8438

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: matka and rand anon
foids are so retarded it's actually not even funny anymore

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, slavicpsycho and falcon1
Saint Hamadi said it best I can’t cope anymore

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and rand anon
He is a kind respectful African gentleman unlike you

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Gaygymmaxx
He mogs her wtf is this thread

Bitch got a squared ass domepiece.
Screenshot 20240728 204157 Samsung Internet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel, rand anon, User28823 and 2 others
there will always be something you can't control lol

foids in 2024 will always seek validation from any medium

foids are so retarded it's actually not even funny anymore
I swear to u bro look at the bigger and his gf is he not doing black
IMG 8439
Magic considering how many black follow voodoo

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Imagine how many black cocks she takes in Uganda

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Gonna learn magick and hex stacies be back real quick

It's impossible to ever know 100% female nature. Women are unpredictable asf

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
But yes, black magic and witchcraft has part in it. Never before has black magic been as popular as today

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Muh god imagine praying and be loyal to God all ur life to get blonde white pretty girl whilst a dude who worships Satan and does magick gets Nordic htb with ease fuck this shit

But yes, black magic and witchcraft has part in it. Never before has black magic been as popular as today
It’s everything not have a part in it Wana another proof of black magic in play?
IMG 8443
IMG 8444
IMG 8446
IMG 8445

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
This is why I say Just be black is law. If you really look at it, most niggas on this forum are level 3839292 urk-cels. If you are NT and MTN as a black guy with good fashion sense, groomed, lean (maybe muscular), with NW0 hairline and jewellery you’ll SMV mog a white HTN/low lite.

Just be different theory is too legit. If you’re the only black guy in the room people will stare at you same way people would stare at a chad. Women can’t differentiate between aesthetics and lust.

• +1
This is why I say Just be black is law. If you really look at it, most niggas on this forum are level 3839292 urk-cels. If you are NT and MTN as a black guy with good fashion sense, groomed, lean (maybe muscular), with NW0 hairline and jewellery you’ll SMV mog a white HTN/low lite.

Just be different theory is too legit. If you’re the only black guy in the room people will stare at you same way people would stare at a chad. Women can’t differentiate between aesthetics and lust.
white brahs pick it’s either just be black or black magic pick your poison

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Makes us the 2 of then I wana go to Sweden for college can Somali guy get white blonde females ?
That’s majority of what I’ve slain

• +1
Makes us the 2 of then I wana go to Sweden for college can Somali guy get white blonde females ?
Do you still like Asian girls or you're particularly looking for a swedish chick?

• +1
you're particularly looking for a swedish chick
Bro I like Asian girls if I’m being honest but I’m heavily more attracted it Swedish chick hbu