cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
@ey88 @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and ey88
blud discovered inspect element
I used that shit in my primary school. everyone glazed me and thought I was hacker , even the teacher asked me what I was doing and said I broke the website.

blud didn’t know all he had to do was refresh

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
I used that shit in my primary school. everyone glazed me and thought I was hacker , even the teacher asked me what I was doing and said I broke the website.

i remember going on those hack larp websites where u type randoml and it looks like ur hacking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, depressionmaxxing, noahwillascend and 1 other person

mirin youre oldcel ass hard man

Clam chowder is really nice tbh.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
how am I oldcel 🥲
Im also an oldcel, 17 is unc tier boyo we belong in a nursing home

built to play bingo for 8 hrs straight before having a under paid service worker wipe our asses since were too old to hold our bowels

• +1
Im also an oldcel, 17 is unc tier boyo we belong in a nursing home

built to play bingo for 8 hrs straight before having a under paid service worker wipe our asses since were too old to hold our bowels
@the BULL is 28 and @NZb6Air is 57

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ey88 and wishIwasSalludon
hes a retired doctor im pretty sure, he was in the army as a medic
wait never mind miring. he knows his shit and has decided to share it with us. fair play!

• +1
@the BULL is 28 and @NZb6Air is 57
Forum should be prohibited to people under 25. First you get some Life experience instead of rotting here, then you can share It along with your thoughts. At 17 you have no business posting here

• +1
Forum should be prohibited to people under 25. First you get some Life experience instead of rotting here, then you can share It along with your thoughts. At 17 you have no business posting here
I think you’ve forgotten this is about looksmaxxing and not posting about life’s tribulations

• +1
dont be so hostile, me calling you old before was a joke

I think you’ve forgotten this is about looksmaxxing and not posting about life’s tribulations
Looksmaxxing Is Just working out, skin care and proper nutrition. After that there Is the surgery Rabbit hole, but it takes literally few hours of research tò detect your surgically fixable failos. I guarantee you this forum isn't about that, otherwise It would have 1/10000 of the posts.

Looksmaxxing Is Just working out, skin care and proper nutrition. After that there Is the surgery Rabbit hole, but it takes literally few hours of research tò detect your surgically fixable failos. I guarantee you this forum isn't about that, otherwise It would have 1/10000 of the posts.
Wow, how enlightened you are, we should shut this forum down then if there is no longer any more looksmaxxing methods to create