I'm drunk rn. Yes I hate my fucking life.

twojei

twojei

Mistral
Yes I'm fucking hating my life omg! i fucked it all again,and im gonna fuck it yp again uyes. that'sme. iam a forgotten prodigy, someone destined to greatness,but im just a pathetic loser. chorincally ill. yes tbats me. laight lall tou want , but the one who laughs last is the one who has the better laugh, so you know if i ever rioe, it might be today, yeah i recognize it, it is al fucked uo. fuck life, fuck ebertying. oneities siaid she does not see me as a partner brutal, lol, i dont know why i even got obsseed with her, she kinda has exotic asian looks with simewhat colored eyes, yeah, shes not that bolupyous bodym but shee hooked me on you know what im asyinh, she sking da a like a ice princess, yeah, she is eaxctly that ice princess, she is that. wy de fuckkkk i develope oneitis always nigereererer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighLtn, The Dark Phoenix, scrunchables and 2 others
i drank a bottle of wine. yeah, pathetic loser i am. That's me, life is giving me tears of pleasure admist an ocean of pain, so that she can keep me alive,but im a motherfucker that wants to be gone foreber .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and scrunchables
she kinda like yukino

no love GIF

damn, why i always confuse kindness for interest lol. Blackpill has brainwashed heavily my brain,.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Autists can’t handle alcohol, better look for other copes

• Love it
Reactions: twojei
getting drunk and writing depressed paragraphs on org is when you know you're fucked

• Love it
Autists can’t handle alcohol, better look for other copes
I HATE YOU. CRUEL HUMAN BEING HAVE SOME EMPATHY. DON'T YOU SEE WE ARE ALL CONNECETED TO LIFE? CHAD DEPENDS ON THE TRUECEL FOR HIS SURVIVAL

I HATE YOU. CRUEL HUMAN BEING HAVE SOME EMPATHY. DON'T YOU SEE WE ARE ALL CONNECETED TO LIFE? CHAD DEPENDS ON THE TRUECEL FOR HIS SURVIVAL
Welcome to my ignore list

• Love it
Yes I'm fucking hating my life omg! i fucked it all again,and im gonna fuck it yp again uyes. that'sme. iam a forgotten prodigy, someone destined to greatness,but im just a pathetic loser. chorincally ill. yes tbats me. laight lall tou want , but the one who laughs last is the one who has the better laugh, so you know if i ever rioe, it might be today, yeah i recognize it, it is al fucked uo. fuck life, fuck ebertying. oneities siaid she does not see me as a partner brutal, lol, i dont know why i even got obsseed with her, she kinda has exotic asian looks with simewhat colored eyes, yeah, shes not that bolupyous bodym but shee hooked me on you know what im asyinh, she sking da a like a ice princess, yeah, she is eaxctly that ice princess, she is that. wy de fuckkkk i develope oneitis always nigereererer
Im gonna snort now mf ure doing the right thing motherfjcker drink, drink til ure dead nigger im gonna kill people im gonna be one the news some day

• Love it
Im gonna snort now mf ure doing the right thing motherfjcker drink, drink til ure dead nigger im gonna kill people im gonna be one the news some day
u too drunk as fuck nigga?

u too drunk as fuck nigga?
NO NIGGA READ MY LAST THREAD I WAS TRYNA GET SOBER FROM ALL FUCKING DRUGS BUT I JUST LOOKED UP MY UGLY LTB EX TIKTOK ACC AND NOW I HAVE ALL THIS THOUGTS NIGGA IM GONNA SNORT NOW AND I WILL I ACTUALLY WILL PEW PEW SOME PEOPLE SOON

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: janet and twojei
Welcome to my ignore list
oh so you are one of those that believes he is so important that he says 'im gonna ignore you'CONGRATUÑATIONS NIGGER!!!!! omg an achievemnt? how many of those you have in real liife? loser like me, so you have to block me so that you don't se relfected on me, i know you son, i always psycho analyze everyone i meet. i know you, that meme on your avi, you pretending to be edgy too ah, i know you all too well, niggers,

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
oh so you are one of those that believes he is so important that he says 'im gonna ignore you'CONGRATUÑATIONS NIGGER!!!!! omg an achievemnt? how many of those you have in real liife? loser like me, so you have to block me so that you don't se relfected on me, i know you son, i always psycho analyze everyone i meet. i know you, that meme on your avi, you pretending to be edgy too ah, i know you all too well, niggers,
Dont listen to that nigga