Im emberassing myself because of a girl

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
We (I) decided to stop talking after an small argument, and we ended up actually doing so for 2months, i miss her she doesn‘t miss me.

I text her from time to time, she responds really dry and doesn‘t want to even talk to me anymore, i still text her. Im literally begging atp. Im disappointed in myself but can‘t help myself

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant
Stop it, get some help

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
We (I) decided to stop talking after an small argument, and we ended up actually doing so for 2months, i miss her she doesn‘t miss me.

I text her from time to time, she responds really dry and doesn‘t want to even talk to me anymore, i still text her. Im literally begging atp. Im disappointed in myself but can‘t help myself
Y do u miss her

Y do u miss her
I just do man, she was like me and understood me even tho of all the mental shit i have. I regret trying to leave her. And she‘s pretty asf too.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I just do man, she was like me and understood me even tho of all the mental shit i have. I regret trying to leave her. And she‘s pretty asf too.
Shouldnt have stopped talking to her boy, but anyway u will get over her eventually. I used to rly like this girl that i was kind of with and then she kept doing whory shit and i started distancing myself and then eventually i stopped talking to her, i missed her for some time (idk if it was because i missed the attention or smth), but u get over them eventually. U wont regret leaving her forever and eventually when u get over her u might see that she wasnt that special or good

Last edited:
Shouldnt have stopped talking to her boy, but anyway u will get over her eventually
I‘ll get over it but i‘ll never forgive myself for it. Fuck man

She was just being nice it doesn't mean she find you attractive because you aren't enough for her

She was just being nice it doesn't mean she find you attractive
Idk what she thinks. She wanted to marry me tho bc she‘s very religious and wanted to have something real.

I fumbled so hard maaanna ajdldnfobfpsns

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Idk what she thinks. She wanted to marry me tho bc she‘s very religious and wanted to have something real.

I fumbled so hard maaanna ajdldnfobfpsns
did she also want to wait till marriage

did she also want to wait till marriage
Yeah im noxchi it‘s a strict culture. We can‘t even touch before marriage, that‘s why most marry early

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, ShowerMaxxing and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel, ShowerMaxxing and depressionmaxxing
Yeah im noxchi it‘s a strict culture. We can‘t even touch before marriage, that‘s why most marry early
i mean you can still try to get back with her but then u would look like a lapdog

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Mr. President
Unlucky, it ain't easy

Im sorry to hear it

What was the argument over

Lack of communication and unhappy
U fumbled and are begging like a cuck for the attention of a girl you never even had. If you never dated her I don’t see why you’re doing this, unless you have no other options

U fumbled and are begging like a cuck for the attention of a girl you never even had. If you never dated her I don’t see why you’re doing this, unless you have no other options
Hm i had 2 other girls i was talking to in the meanwhile, but i genuinely liked her (stopped talking to both for her). Im not a cuck, i just laid down my pride but got her back. And i can‘t have a relationship w her bc that‘s strictly not allowed in my culture.

Thing is i barely feel emotion towards a person, not even to my family. So when i actually feel all this love for her it‘s much more meaningful to me

Congrats

• Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing