I’m emotional af

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I really am, my heart always beats fast and i’m constantly anxious.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, i_love_roosters, Autismcel and 7 others
You're such a loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, BootySniffer69, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
awww its okay 😢

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
estrogenic lil bithc

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
its okay honey come and give me a hug

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, raleqtambrobret, silencio and 2 others
You should know that males rarely have empathy for other males, often only sympathy. To say you are emotional in this place is like crying in front of a woman (better, actually). You also know that it is detrimental

• +1
You should know that males rarely have empathy for other males, often only sympathy. To say you are emotional in this place is like crying in front of a woman (better, actually). You also know that it is detrimental
I mean i’m easily moved by women, im emotional towards them.

Ion give a fuck about niggas i’m not gay bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Darkeningstar
I mean i’m easily moved by women, im emotional towards them.

Ion give a fuck about niggas i’m not gay bro
Haven't you realized yet that being emotional with women is harmful? I can understand if it happens to you once in a while, but try not to be.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and PseudoMaxxer
Haven't you realized yet that being emotional with women is harmful? I can understand if it happens to you once in a while, but try not to be.
I try to not be, and it always happens.

Is stronger than me, i’m afraid to be alone

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Awwww its okay sweetie…
Come here, let me kiss your cheek

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, Gaygymmaxx and PseudoMaxxer
I try to not be, and it always happens.

Is stronger than me, i’m afraid to be alone
I understand it, I fear it too, and it has happened to me, albeit very few times. But don't

• +1
I understand it, I fear it too, and it has happened to me, albeit very few times. But don't
how do you manage to do it less, I tend to turn schizo very easily and start obsessing

• +1
how do you manage to do it less, I tend to turn schizo very easily and start obsessing
I, too, do the same thing. It just happened to me recently. It happens when you have no alternative. When you have the urge to do something take your time, try in the moment to do something else. Put off the impulse. Commit to finding some pastimes that don't make you focus on that, try meditation. Most importantly, don't expect something in return from others.

• +1
I, too, do the same thing. It just happened to me recently. It happens when you have no alternative. When you have the urge to do something take your time, try in the moment to do something else. Put off the impulse. Commit to finding some pastimes that don't make you focus on that, try meditation. Most importantly, don't expect something in return from others.
very true, thank you so much for this.

But what if you don’t wanna have no alternatives, what do I do if i’m in an LTR?

I tried Meditating but anxious thoughts keep on blasting in my head, I find making my self more occupied by doing other stuff is better, but I always end up detaching and not giving my partner enough attention cuz the feeling of peace (not being anxious about anything) is so peaceful that I get comfortable not texting or calling, but that hurts my partner.

How could I act in this case?

• +1

But what if you don’t wanna have no alternatives, what do I do if i’m in an LTR?

I tried Meditating but anxious thoughts keep on blasting in my head, I find making my self more occupied by doing other stuff is better, but I always end up detaching and not giving my partner enough attention cuz the feeling of peace (not being anxious about anything) is so peaceful that I get comfortable not texting or calling, but that hurts my partner.

Nah that's dark traid asf and the hoes are hooked

Never change pseudo.

• Love it
Nah that's dark traid asf and the hoes are hooked

Never change pseudo
Thank you bro, I really appreciate you.

But what do you think is dark triad?

How did you get her used to it? You could gradually decrease the frequency.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and PseudoMaxxer
How did you get her used to it? You could gradually decrease the frequency.
I don’t wanna slowly detach tho, that’s the thing, it’s an LTR.

I’ve been so anxious and texting so much she got used to that frequency and she likes it, but i’m waaaaay more anxious and nervous about her than she is about me (or atleast she doesn’t show it).

I wanna inverse the roles

• +1
Being mean to women. :ogre:
denzel washington GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

I’ve been so anxious and texting so much she got used to that frequency and she likes it, but i’m waaaaay more anxious and nervous about her than she is about me (or atleast she doesn’t show it).

Exactly that is the problem. You have accustomed her to being "needy" for her attention, and a radical change in your attitude would have no effect.
If you want role reversal, you cannot continue like this; you have to let go. Alternate according to his emotional states some of your behaviors

• +1

Fear > nice boyfriend

Have yall fucked yet bruh? Why don't you like her anymore

Fear > nice boyfriend

Have yall fucked yet bruh? Why don't you like her anymore
we fucked, is not that I don’t like her, I like her too much.

So I’m turning schizo.

I’m either ultra obsessive or super laid back and give 0 fucks

• JFL
Exactly that is the problem. You have accustomed her to being "needy" for her attention, and a radical change in your attitude would have no effect.
If you want role reversal, you cannot continue like this; you have to let go. Alternate according to his emotional states some of your behaviors
Can you make some more examples? Should I slowly turned it down to normal?

But it’s so hard to not go schizo for me bro, it’s genuinely insane

• +1

Does she know how high ur iq is from talking or anything

I wanna know how you act with women tbh after seeing those absurd numbers 🤣

• +1

Yes, try to decrease the emotional intensity of your reactions. If, for example, she wants attention, give it to her, but less. Your obsessiveness comes from fear. It would be a given to say that if you had alternatives, or were mentally less stressed you would know how to behave better.

• +1
Does she know how high ur iq is from talking or anything
Yeah she knows, she’s very smart as well
I wanna know how you act with women tbh after seeing those absurd numbers 🤣
I go instinctively, I don’t think it through very much, I have high success on the “long game” (knowing them for a couple of months), after they get to know me they usually like me.

As for cold approaches i’m meh, height nerfs me a lot you already know.

• +1
Yes, try to decrease the emotional intensity of your reactions. If, for example, she wants attention, give it to her, but less. Your obsessiveness comes from fear. It would be a given to say that if you had alternatives, or were mentally less stressed you would know how to behave better.
Got it, and yeah I agree, even tho I don’t want other alternatives.

I’ll try it, and she already know i’m working on it cuz she knows im schizo

• +1
Yeah she knows, she’s very smart as well

I go instinctively, I don’t think it through very much, I have high success on the “long game” (knowing them for a couple of months), after they get to know me they usually like me.

As for cold approaches i’m meh, height nerfs me a lot you already know.
I think we have similar appearance and demanor tbh, I think only you've seen my face but sounds similar

Where do you live generally

• +1
I think we have similar appearance and demanor tbh, I think only you've seen my face but sounds similar
Yeah, i’m more tanned and have all black features.

I’m not that good looking tho, you definitely mog me.

I know niggas will think this is funny, but J mostly rely on my behavior and overall personality and attitude
Where do you live generally
Already told you in PMs

Yeah, i’m more tanned and have all black features.

I’m not that good looking tho, you definitely mog me.

I know niggas will think this is funny, but J mostly rely on my behavior and overall personality and attitude

Already told you in PMs
Bitches like MC's

Because they can't ever be one.

• Love it