I'm emotional today

fobos

fobos

Toxic
One of those day when you can't run from yourself. Shit feels so gay. I remember when I gave my first love a second chance after she told me how much she loves and cares about me, only to tell me later how she didn't really mean everything she said and that she was just lonely. Lol what a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Wool, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 656
One of those day when you can't run from yourself. Shit feels so gay. I remember when I gave my first love a second chance after she told me how much she loves and cares about me, only to tell me later how she didn't really mean everything she said and that she was just lonely. Lol what a cuck

Just best to find a cope and run with it on those sorts of days man.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Music is good enough to cope I guess
Legit best way to deal with it is sleep it off. Take 10 mg melatonin and fucking sleep it off. Works for sadness too

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
I am a chemical person.

My recommendation would be binging matcha green tea then injecting vitamin B. Phosphatidylserine if you want to nuke cortisol too.
You will wake up feeling stress-free.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
I am a chemical person.

My recommendation would be binging matcha green tea then injecting vitamin B. Phosphatidylserine if you want to nuke cortisol too.

Can you PM me the details about matcha because I keep hearing about it and it sounds like a miracle drink?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba and Extra Chromosome
Can you PM me the details about matcha because I keep hearing about it and it sounds like a miracle drink?
I will just say it here.
When you drink matcha you are drinking the whole leaf with it, so the nutritional value and antioxidants are like x10 normal green tea.
Should make you chill af when you go on a binge due to the amounts of l-theanine consumed.

• +1
@Extra Chromosome add me as well pls
I will just say it here.
When you drink matcha you are drinking the whole leaf with it, so the nutritional value and antioxidants are like x10 normal green tea.
Should make you chill af when you go on a binge due to the amounts of l-theanine consumed.
What does it do tho

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
I am a chemical person.

Phosphatidylserine is LEGIT for sleeping like a baby.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I will just say it here.

Are just regular matcha tea bags sufficient?

• +1
@Extra Chromosome add me as well pls

What does it do tho
It is like green tea on steroids.
L-theanine is a GABAergic chemical, that means it will mimic the anxiolytic effects of benzodiazepines, but without the addiction.
The type of caffeine in green tea and matcha doesn't have a crash, so the elevation in mood is good.
The amount of anti-oxidants and catechins will be very beneficial to get rid of fat.
also helps with bloat etc...
also has many other nutrients which you can look up.
Phosphatidylserine is LEGIT for sleeping like a baby.
I would take it in the morning to be safe btw.
Are just regular matcha tea bags sufficient?
Can't you buy the powder to be able to drink all of the leaf?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
This boosts HGH too. All around good drink. Is this new official drink of looksmaxing??

Fuckkkk getting on it asap

• +1
This boosts HGH too. All around good drink. Is this new official drink of looksmaxing??
Don't mistake something being GABAergic with the supplement GABA.
L-theanine will make the brain produce GABA that will boost mood, decrease anxiety, and promote focus.
GABA supplements won't do the above as they don't cross the BBB, but are legit for HGH.

And yes, it is the best drink for looksmaxxing.
Fuckkkk getting on it asap
Don't get your hopes up yet.
You can supplement with GABA or L-dopa for HGH boost.
I recommend L-dopa tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Nibba
Don't mistake something being GABAergic with the supplement GABA.
L-theanine will make the brain produce GABA that will boost mood, decrease anxiety, and promote focus.
GABA supplements won't do the above as they don't cross the BBB, but are legit for HGH.

And yes, it is the best drink for looksmaxxing.
I think you mean incelergeric

I would rather not shitpost in OP's thread because he is feeling down.
I told him to sleep u told him about tea he can take our advice or leave it. Only two good answers in this shit thread now we shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I told him to sleep u told him about tea he can take our advice or leave it. Only two good answers in this shit thread now we shitpost
lol true...

OP it is your problem that you trusted filthy whores.

blackpilled
gave his heart to a foid

LMFAOOOO
Image result for tyson laughing

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Tony and Extra Chromosome
What do GABA and L-dopa do?
Idk much about GABA besides that it is useless besides for HGH spike.
L-dopa is the precursor to dopamine, which will promote focus and mood, also the spike of HGH from L-dopa is greater and lasts longer.

• +1
Idk much about GABA besides that it is useless besides for HGH spike.
L-dopa is the precursor to dopamine, which will promote focus and mood, also the spike of HGH from L-dopa is greater and lasts longer.

And HGH is the stuff that makes you grow taller and broader?

• +1
And HGH is the stuff that makes you grow taller and broader?
Yes.
Also:

-burns fat
-increases mucle
-increases bone density
-promotes collagen
and other stuff that makes HGH the fountain of youth.

• +1
Yes.
Also:

-burns fat
-increases mucle
-increases bone density
-promotes collagen
and other stuff that makes HGH the fountain of youth.

Is it true that it makes your midface longer too? Already 6'4" so increased height won't do much and I don't want some gigalong midface nuking my face tbh.

• +1
Is it true that it makes your midface longer too? Already 6'4" so increased height won't do much and I don't want some gigalong midface nuking my face tbh.
Not from L-dopa...

• +1
I'm glad my pain is entertaining to you

if you go for matcha make sure you get it from a japanese source and not chinese. The chinese have shit quality control and more likely than not, matcha from there will contain traces of heavy metals etc

• +1
I'm glad my pain is entertaining to you
First of all, we gave you advice for it, which you ignored.
Second of all, your pain was not from you losing a family member or anything, but trusting a hole.

w/e

Legit best way to deal with it is sleep it off. Take 10 mg melatonin and fucking sleep it off. Works for sadness too

Sleep is underrated ngl.
The best thing that exists in life

First of all, we gave you advice for it, which you ignored.
Second of all, your pain was not from you losing a family member or anything, but trusting a hole.

w/e
Im joking man

• +1
Man Thats weird I had same day today where I slowly lost my insanity

• +1
Reactions: fobos
that's nothing
how old are you

Try shrooms, it helps numb the pain.

Could use some right now tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Coping

Im legit happier when i don't sleep enough, its really weird but i guess being sleep deprived prevents me from getting that full mental reset that gives me emtyness inside.

Im legit happier when i don't sleep enough, its really weird but i guess being sleep deprived prevents me from getting that full mental reset that gives me emtyness inside.
I think you need therapy more.than anything then dude