Im ending my life

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
Life's too stressful but I don't blame God He did more than enough for me it's not Him it's just my autism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Vermilioncore, NZb6Air and 3 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, iblamechico and lastamericanvirgin
i hope you find peace within skibidi bro

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and sb23
You're going to be sodomized by demons while you gnash your teeth and burn forever and ever btw. Over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, NoReedemingFeature, BrutalMogger and 2 others
look at my avi and you'll become happy bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ascension, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Don't change your decision now. Delete ASAP & be a man of your words, not a fag.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and BrutalMogger
take ashwagandha and cope, don't do no dumb shit nigga :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, ascension, greycel and 3 others
You're going to be sodomized by demons while you gnash your teeth and burn forever and ever btw. Over for you.
Well as Orthodox and Protestants I don't think we believe that suicide is damning your soul.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
You should geomaxx before roping

If you decide to end it, borrow as much money from bank as possible, go to SEA, have as much fun as you can and then you can go out, why eould you go now?

If you spend 50k from a bank, that much money is nothing for it

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin

If you decide to end it, borrow as much money from bank as possible, go to SEA, have as much fun as you can and then you can go out, why eould you go now?

You can't just go and borrow a bunch of money from the bank retard, that's not how it works.

Even if you did, you can't travel overseas.

I'll need to look it up. A free grace protestant will say once saved always saved.
Protestants definitely don't believe in that. Idk about orthodoxy, but it sounds even less likely in their case.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Not everyone will be saved bud. Idk what typa jolly ass church you went to but not even all "good" christians will enter heaven. With that in mind, what do you think would happen to the ones who killed themselves?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel

Literal facts. Very high iq.

You can't just go and borrow a bunch of money from the bank retard, that's not how it works.
Yes, you can both travel and borrow money

You can borrow as much as you can, if you are working american (guy has american in name, so i assume), it can easily be at least 50-150k $

That would last you at least 5 years to live as king, travelling between thailand, phillipines, etc

You usually are visa-free for 3 months, so you just go for a few days somewhere else

If you are happy afterwards, which i hope he is, he can simply declare bankcrupt and start again

• Love it

You can borrow as much as you can, if you are working american (guy has american in name, so i assume), it can easily be at least 50-150k $

That would last you at least 5 years to live as king, travelling between thailand, phillipines, etc

You usually are visa-free for 3 months, so you just go for a few days somewhere else

If you are happy afterwards, which i hope he is, he can simply declare bankcrupt and start again
High IQ user. And very kind.

bump

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and lastamericanvirgin

No you are not allowed to if you don't have anything to your name. And you need another person that will take responsibility if you are unable to pay the money afterwards, so you need to find a rich friend. You clearly dont know how this shit works, so you might as well shut the fuck up

High IQ user. And very kind.
You can't do what he says pal, I dont like u but im helping u this time read what i said.
No you are not allowed to if you don't have anything to your name. And you need another person that will take responsibility if you are unable to pay the money afterwards, so you need to find a rich friend. You clearly dont know how this shit works, so you might as well shut the fuck up

You can't do what he says pal, I dont like u but im helping u this time read what i said.
ur like satan trying to stop people from prospering. Nothing u said is factual and nobody believes u.

Maybe u'd be a tad bit more believable if u said "oh go try it and see"

u know if we did it'll work.

you pussy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and lastamericanvirgin
ur like satan trying to stop people from prospering. Nothing u said is factual and nobody believes u.

Maybe u'd be a tad bit more believable if u said "oh go try it and see"

u know if we did it'll work.
You are gonna regret it. I also regret trying to help you, i mean what did i expect, ur low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and 14vic
Life's too stressful but I don't blame God He did more than enough for me it's not Him it's just my autism.
cuck move. Real men fight for their purposes and arent scared of life. Face the problems like a real men.

• +1
You are gonna regret it. I also regret trying to help you, i mean what did i expect, ur low iq
@lastamericanvirgin what did asdvek even say that was bad?
He just said that you can't take out a loan. Am I missing something?

He is just telling you how things are..

You can take out a loan, but on higher amounts, you need someone to pay for it if you are unable to.

• +1
You can take out a loan, but on higher amounts, you need someone to pay for it if you are unable to.
Yeah how does that make you satan tf?
You aren't even saying anything bad...

But even if you were, to be satan you have to be saying something with really really bad intentions

You are legit just telling him how loans work lmfao

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

But even if you were, to be satan you have to be saying something with really really bad intentions

He's an actual double digit iq.

• JFL
Don’t copy my Flow

he's trying to maliciously discourage me from taking @Dendoni advice about the loans and enjoying my final days.

hes wrong.

I already covered this information and his motives in the comment that ur replying to me about, must I actually repeat it again?
Fuck.

• +1

he's making stuff up and ur his friend ur another devil.

• WTF
it’s over.

• +1
I wrote working american, therefore you have monthly salaty

Retard has trouble comprehending sentences

• +1

Hmm, which wageslaving cuck in the office gets paid 30-50k monthly?

Told you he's a malicious troll and so is his retarded friend @greycel

• WTF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and asdvek
Me after you kill yourself

Hmm, which wageslaving cuck in the office gets paid 30-50k monthly?
IMG 20240814 160240

Real bank loan calculator, you can borrow 75k for 1k month

If you have 3-4k salary, there is no problem getting that

• Love it
Told you he's a malicious troll and so is his retarded friend @greycel
You should not end your life tho, bro

God wouldn't want you gone, i believe there is a lot more work he has for you 👍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and lastamericanvirgin
View attachment 3095420
Real bank loan calculator, you can borrow 75k for 1k month

If you have 3-4k salary, there is no problem getting that
Yep and that faggot wanted me to not even attempt it. @greycel is another troll who came to his buddies defence. Perhaps an alt.

• JFL
Yep and that faggot wanted me to not even attempt it. @greycel is another troll who came to his buddies defence. Perhaps an alt.
Bro, you were deffo the typa dude 500 years ago, who'd call his neighbour a witch if she didn't suck your dick

Witch hunt mindset
Call someone a witch if you don't agree with them to get them publically shunned theory

I was just asking you why you acting so extreme for a guy, who looks like he was seemingly helping you (which it still seems like he was)?