Im ending the debate : Jaw > Eye area

shieldzz

shieldzz

Whoever says otherwise is a fucking retard , when i was skinnyfat,15% + bodyfat even tho i had jawline it was covered by fat and i had round face,i was still getting friendzone by most of the girls even tho i was getting complimented everytime because of the eyes.

Everything changed when i finished cutting,now my jaw is visible and i can get any bitch i want

Good jawline with lowbodyfat makes u masculine and stand out too much,unless you have subhuman eye area

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User28823, nathan, borntosuffer and 12 others
Nah

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, framemoggerr, DarkAscender and 2 others
No way

• +1
Reactions: User28823, borntosuffer, DarkAscender and 5 others
Cope :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Can verify. Evrryone said i was subhuman bad eyes bulbous nose etc.

The. I just didnt eat for like a month got a somewhat decent jaw and had cute girls chatting me up who were thin and i even had a pair of sisters like giggling and giving me doe eyes.

No ones going to believe me but in the 6 months i was really lean i got so much iois

Edit adding more… before i got lean (from 200 -160) when i was 200 girls would always treat me like in the friend zone but as soon as i got lean i had girls (and some dudes) always blushing and trying to talk to me more than my job required (was cashier).

And my coworker called me a prettyboy lol.

Edit adding more…

i remembeer vividly after gaining only 10 lbs to be 170 i overheard this guy say to his friend thats a girl “this guy has a bit of a muffin top but hes cute” and then he talked to me about sports or something while i was attending the self checkout…

You cant make this up. After still being in the normal bmi i was called chubby but this dude still liked me. And im not gay or anything.

But if this doesnt show the standard for being lean is very high and should be bare minimum you have to be lean.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, PlayersGetPlayed, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Unless your eye spacing is fucked, then jaw won't save.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Gilbert_Durandal
It was never a debate sit down and get mogged eye area lover nigers @Klasik616

Attachments

• IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, DarkAscender, Clark69 and 6 others
cute girls chatting me up who were thin and i even had a pair of sisters like giggling and giving me doe eyes.
Starvatiom made nigga delusional :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Art of Pattinson, Ascеnd and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Brutal eye area
Eyes too small
Bad shape
go back and look at the ome screenshots. U will never have reactions like that. I am your king

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Gilbert_Durandal and Jova
Jaw matters the most irl, you need to be up close to really check eyes out well so jaw is sorta the rule lol, good jaw+avg eyes can make you famous but avg jaw+good eyes make you look like an aspie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Bomber517, mug and 1 other person
god tier jaw + average eye area>god tier eye area + average jaw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, borntosuffer, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
Imagine having chico eyes but double chin…

Point proven

• Ugh..
also no you aren't ending the debate because the debate will never end generally

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and DarkAscender
Henry Cavill's eyes were shit

examples?
none, but a good eye area with an average jaw will make you look feminine, guess if you're aiming for younger girls nothing wrong with that combo

Josh hutcherson is another example of Jaw > Eyes

For female gaze eye area is more important, there are lots of foids talking about Jacob Elordi being "ugly"
He's an example of a great jawline, but a not super great eye area in comparison:

Now Alain Delon, never seen any girl call this man "ugly" because he has nice eyes and an overal harmonious face. His jawline isn't anything crazy.

Now imagine you put jacob elordi's nct brown eyes on his face, you get what I mean?

Put Alain Delon's eyes on Jacob Elordi and make his jaw a bit less strong, and he's a slayer...

Appeal is more important, you can have guys jack off to your jawline and bonestructure, but girls will always mention simple stuff like eyes and smiles.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
For female gaze eye area is more important, there are lots of foids talking about Jacob Elordi being "ugly"
He's an example of a great jawline, but a not super great eye area in comparison:

View attachment 3156138

Now Alain Delon, never seen any girl call this man "ugly" because he has nice eyes and an overal harmonious face. His jawline isn't anything crazy.

View attachment 3156147

Now imagine you put jacob elordi's nct brown eyes on his face, you get what I mean?

Put Alain Delon's eyes on Jacob Elordi and make his jaw a bit less strong, and he's a slayer...

Appeal is more important, you can have guys jack off to your jawline and bonestructure, but girls will always mention simple stuff like eyes and smiles.
Girls love elordi so bad example

facts.
Eye Area is better in pictures
But jaw is more important in motion and obviously, looking good in motion and IRL is way more important than retarded pictures

I used to have good eye area, got many iois, even with shit jaw

good eye are is nothing with a shit jaw, good jaw is nothing with a shit eye are.
harmony is key

• Ugh..
Gigantic cope. You can't improve eyes meanwhile jaw surgeries are safe and give anyone a good enough jaw.