I'm exactly 6ft (183cm) is it over ?

M

Malo66

Iron
I never go outside without wearing my 2-3inch insoles today I couldn't find them and I had to go shop quickly, I saw my group of friends they found out I was frauding my height and all this time and all of them laughed and said how short I am it was the first time going out in years without my insoles I felt SHORTT AFFF and mogged by most girls holy fuck its crazy how I got mogged... Is there anyway to increase height after 18 without surgery?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Heightmogged by a 14 year old

Brutal.

I never go outside without wearing my 2-3inch insoles today I couldn't find them and I had to go shop quickly, I saw my group of friends they found out I was frauding my height and all of them laughed and said how short I am it was the first time going out in years without my insoles I felt SHORTT AFFF and mogged by most girls holy fuck its crazy how I got mogged... Is there anyway to increase height after 18 without surgery?
where do u live netherlands??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73375
Were the same height idk where you live but you must be retarded. If you really are 6’+ barefoot almost all foids are barely chin level. Plus you are easily 6’1 in shoes and 6’2 is literally peak male height confirmed.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Nice larp, the difference between 6’0 and 6’2 isn’t insane or that noticeable. You also clearly aren’t 6’0 of girls are height mogging you, the average height of a female in the UK is 5’4. If you weren’t around a women’s basketball team then you are exaggerating.

Were the same height idk where you live but you must be retarded. If you really are 6’+ barefoot almost all foids are barely chin level. Plus you are easily 6’1 in shoes and 6’2 is literally peak male height confirmed.
yea exactly. I barely see females about my height (about 5'11)

nice larp, most girls here are 5'2-5'4 thats like 80% of foids here and im a ukcel. apart from that, 20% are taller or shorter depending on where u live

Larp. 6 foot 1 with shoes and you suddenly found girls that are in the 0.00001% of height and your friends also were there. Also somehow used to wear 3 inch lifts which is impossible

yea exactly. I barely see females about my height (about 5'11)
I’m not talking about fake larping 5’11s btw I’m talking about actual barefoot strong 6’ and 5’11s. Everyone here is delusional + autistic. 6’2 is the best height that can ever be achieved. No more no less. Whatever the male model requirements are that is probably the best height for attraction, clothing, etc

I’m not talking about fake larping 5’11s btw I’m talking about actual barefoot strong 6’ and 5’11s. Everyone here is delusional + autistic. 6’2 is the best height that can ever be achieved. No more no less. Whatever the male model requirements are that is probably the best height for attraction, clothing, etc
How can I possibly add 2 inch to my height without being permanently disabled. I'll do anything to be 6ft 2

How can I possibly add 2 inch to my height without being permanently disabled. I'll do anything to be 6ft 2
I would do anything to be 6’2 as well. It’s not too bad tho at least being 6’ we can fraud 6’1 in airforces.

6'2 is a good height yea nobody's arguing that lol

I never go outside without wearing my 2-3inch insoles today I couldn't find them and I had to go shop quickly, I saw my group of friends they found out I was frauding my height and all this time and all of them laughed and said how short I am it was the first time going out in years without my insoles I felt SHORTT AFFF and mogged by most girls holy fuck its crazy how I got mogged... Is there anyway to increase height after 18 without surgery?
bro how are u getting mogged by most girls lmao I’ve never seen a girl over 6’0 ever and I’m from Europe 😭 also where did u get ur insoles, I need some to become a giant I’m 195cm rn but with shoes and insoles can make 200+😂

I would do anything to be 6’2 as well. It’s not too bad tho at least being 6’ we can fraud 6’1 in airforces.
Nah it’s really 6’5. Im 190cm and never going out without my heels bc at 195-196 is insane female and male gaze. 6’2 nowadays it’s not that crazy

Nah it’s really 6’5. Im 190cm and never going out without my heels bc at 195-196 is insane female and male gaze. 6’2 nowadays it’s not that crazy
I wouldn’t want to be 6’5 that’s insane. It’s not about being crazy 😂 why would you want to look insanely tall it’s about being the best most attractive and best height for clothes and style etc. it’s not about looking insane yall are autists