Im failing school miserably

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
I got bad grades my father will kill me if i dont get this shit up, i have no choice but to slavecel as a little cuck.

Any tips?
homework, tests

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and copingtoohardrn
do adderall, some of the best shit ive ever done, grades are a's & b's

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, fuse and MaghrebGator
Without drugs: get rid of your phone, use a.i for what you can

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, fuse and greycel
what does adderall too where can i get it also since op is in school it would stunt his growth probably

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
terrible advice, you don't even know what OP's problems are

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Study religiously and make goals for each day and complete homeworks and projects

Take tests all time at schools never miss one u will get ideas on what types of questions come in tests

Read ur school books in free time and try memorize everything

And remember drugs are cope and won't help u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and MaghrebGator
Study religiously and make goals for each day and complete homeworks and projects

Take tests all time at schools never miss one u will get ideas on what types of questions come in tests

And don't forget to follow the law drafted by our hard working politicians always goyi... ehm... friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and fuse

drugs are not a cope lol what? without ritalin i would've been cooked this year. trying to balance good grades with a side hustle and a social life would've been impossible for me without using it to study boring subjects

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and BPMKNO
focusing is impossible. Home work IS impossible. I never understood how they expedted people to do wirk at home when it is hard enough stayung awake in class

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
try to distance urself from when u chill as much as possible when ur studying. dont study in the same room you rot in, study on a different pc if possible (if not then study on a different browser) study eating different food than you usually do, etc.

being on a stim also helps a lot ofc so get adhd meds if possible (IR not XR)

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
what does adderall too where can i get it also since op is in school it would stunt his growth probably
hyperfocus and locked in on anything you think about, example: popped some adderally, studied for a quiz in 10 mins and got a B+ (87%)

do it religiously (for big exams, test and quiz),

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
trust adderall works, just don't turn into a fiend and don't do them frequently or you'll be a manlet

• +1
Reactions: fuse
study and learn and memorize you lazy shit
Nigga i tried studying today and i almost fell asleep.
How the fuck do niggas do this.
Those fuckers probally get forced to do this by their parents otherwise they would get beat up or something.
But i genuinely have no motivation unlike them.
School serves me NO purpose

drugs are not a cope lol what? without ritalin i would've been cooked this year. trying to balance good grades with a side hustle and a social life would've been impossible for me without using it to study boring subjects
Drugs ruin most people

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse
trust adderall works, just don't turn into a fiend and don't do them frequently or you'll be a manlet
Where the fuck do i even get aderall

adhd tards/ legit dealers, buy it off them