I'm feeling sad and done.

S

SplendidChap

Banned
No girl likes me. My plan was to steal my sister's car tomorrow night and drive up north. There is this land an hour drive north... The more north you go the highway expands... the land changes.. it is like a Wintery Christmas snow wonderland like the north pole.. a Magical land of snow and elves..... the city looks like a city in the north pole. . . . .

I'm no longer in some modern world, I'm in this north pole Christmas wonderland! It's so mystical, like the gas station off the highway when entering this city is like this open barren snowy land! It's not all crowded and modern it's like this... north pole land......... random gas station in middle of nowhere off the highway right on the edge before entering the city and making loops...

Man! The land is so .... I wanted to go... and meet vanilla gals..... I went long ago.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Papii Tumbao

• JFL
Reactions: SplendidChap
No girl likes me. My plan was to steal my sister's car tomorrow night and drive up north. There is this land an hour drive north... The more north you go the highway expands... the land changes.. it is like a Wintery Christmas snow wonderland like the north pole.. a Magical land of snow and elves..... the city looks like a city in the north pole. . . . .

I'm no longer in some modern world, I'm in this north pole Christmas wonderland! It's so mystical, like the gas station off the highway when entering this city is like this open barren snowy land! It's not all crowded and modern it's like this... north pole land......... random gas station in middle of nowhere off the highway right on the edge before entering the city and making loops...

Man! The land is so .... I wanted to go... and meet vanilla gals..... I went long ago.....
It doesnt matter if women like you anyway your life is shit as a non chad nobody loves you and you are always disposable scum to these women they would kill you if they had the chance but they are weaker

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and SplendidChap
It doesnt matter if women like you anyway your life is shit as a non chad nobody loves you and you are always disposable scum to these women they would kill you if they had the chance but they are weaker
That’s hot imagine a hot girl beheading you

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
mans goin on an adventure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and SplendidChap