I'm finally happy after my surgeries

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

🌹THIS IS MY CURSE🌹
I remember when I was so subhuman I would punch myself in the face, broke my hand once punching myself. I was so depressed I wanted to kill myself everyday. Not tall either only 6'1 at the time I think 6'2 now but i haven't measured myself.

i would try bonesmashing at 15 years old with james sapphire on his discord server we would do bonesmash routines.

taking a photo of myself was suifuel.

Now? I'm a mtn. i feel happy. i dont feel disgusted looking at myself. I feel neutral. Sometimes happy. Like, is that really me? I wonder what the future will bring me, maybe another surgery?

I just want to say that in this world, if you want a girlfriend you should get surgery. I got one 2 weeks after my surgery. Cold approached. That's how life is. From Invisible to having a girlfriend. Brutal world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Suns9999, noobs and 4 others
What did you get and send before and after pics

tell your old narcy buddy?:ogre:
i got a rhinoplasty lmao i used to look like a bird lowkey. puberty made my jaw a little better too but i have recessed ahh genetics.

idk how nobody noticed even my best friend. he said he thought it was from mewing that i looked better :lul::lul: people are clueless

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PsychoH
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and fluoride1337
What surgery did u get? Bimax?

tell your old narcy buddy?:ogre:
my nose legit reconstructed saved my facial harmony. made thinner and good shape it was downturned, ugly shape ugly ahh nose nigga and plus recession i was stuck at subhuman level. now im MTN

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, PsychoH and irkkedmulatto
actually kill yourself thats half the point of the forum
idgaf u retarded tiktok faggots can kill yourselves. what subhuman pieces of shit to learn about muh blackpill from tiktok chico edits or some bullshit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: legit clueless NPCs i figured it all out at 14 and u niggas are just watching trends on tiktoks.

LOSERS!

• JFL
i got a rhinoplasty lmao i used to look like a bird lowkey. puberty made my jaw a little better too but i have recessed ahh genetics.

idk how nobody noticed even my best friend. he said he thought it was from mewing that i looked better :lul::lul: people are clueless
my nose legit reconstructed saved my facial harmony. made thinner and good shape it was downturned, ugly shape ugly ahh nose nigga and plus recession i was stuck at subhuman level. now im MTN
mirin so fucking hard i want the same.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
idgaf u retarded tiktok faggots can kill yourselves. what subhuman pieces of shit to learn about muh blackpill from tiktok chico edits or some bullshit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: legit clueless NPCs i figured it all out at 14 and u niggas are just watching trends on tiktoks.

LOSERS!
Same, got rejected once and got obsessed with finding out why.
Brought me to the blackpill and eventually here.
Best discovery of my life. Blackpill saves lives.

• +1

LOSERS!
nigger actually kill yourself, acting like blackpill/models weren't big on TikTok when he joined

nigger actually kill yourself, acting like blackpill/models weren't big on TikTok when he joined
no they weren't lmao nobody even knew who chico was. i joined even earlier on my other account but even on this one its OG as fuark. u fucking retarded nigger u dont even know.

i was one of the few who made a tiktok about looksmax back in 2022 and people from this forum were angr yat me cuz of it. and it got like 2 likes, if i make one now it will get at least 1k likes

• +1

LOSERS!
figured it out -> only gets rhino

lol

• +1
no they weren't lmao nobody even knew who chico was. i joined even earlier on my other account but even on this one its OG as fuark. u fucking retarded nigger u dont even know.

i was one of the few who made a tiktok about looksmax back in 2022 and people from this forum were angr yat me cuz of it. and it got like 2 likes, if i make one now it will get at least 1k likes
pm accountname?

It's costly bruh.
Rhino is one of the best surgeries.
to thirdworlders

+ most "expensive" rhino surgerons are female tailored, go to texas for good shit that costs like $3k-5k

• JFL
pm accountname?
it was yunohowitez or something. i made a looksmax manga back then that was the good days but i got death threats so i had to stop and a nigga found my adress

• JFL
to thirdworlders

+ most "expensive" rhino surgerons are female tailored, go to texas for good shit that costs like $3k-5k
i'm not from america nigga and im jobless i had to rely on my family to buy that shit for me. and yeah i figured it out and got rhinoplasty, i also need infraorbital rim implant (too expensive till i get a job) but bimax would fuck me up since my bite is perfect.

• +1
i'm not from america nigga and im jobless i had to rely on my family to buy that shit for me. and yeah i figured it out and got rhinoplasty, i also need infraorbital rim implant (too expensive till i get a job) but bimax would fuck me up since my bite is perfect.
i was coming into this thread expecting 5 stacked of surgeries or at least high cut lf1

i need my time back, anyway to contribute to this thread im getting surgery next year since i have nearly $45k saved up

• +1
What was the recovery like?

• +1
it was yunohowitez or something. i made a looksmax manga back then that was the good days but i got death threats so i had to stop and a nigga found my adress

yooo that's you i remember seeing an account with "Walter Jr. maxing" didnt know it was your old account. Also nice manga.

• +1
i was coming into this thread expecting 5 stacked of surgeries or at least high cut lf1

i need my time back, anyway to contribute to this thread im getting surgery next year since i have nearly $45k saved up
yeah i would do that nigga if i had the money. my nose was subhuman tier so it was the equivalent of u getting bimax or some shit. that's how much of a change it made for me.

this is already unusual for someone to actually get surgery on this gay ass forum tho

• +1
this is already unusual for someone to actually get surgery on this gay ass forum tho
eeeh alot people will do low level cosmetic surgery like this

i am still waiting for another cosmicmaxxer, shit maybe when i reach $70k ill be the successful version of him

What was the recovery like?
it was paiunful as fuck i had to swallow like 3 pills per day and i hate to do that

actually there was no pain but i felt uncomfortable.
had to sleep on a pillow with my head high for a week and it sucked. but i just played vidya for a week and it went by quickly.

then they took the bandage off after a week and it hurt like a hell pulling stuff outta my nose but not really that bad i've felt way worse things so it's aight.

my nose looked lowkey retardedly upturned for some time. now it's just straight. it has to settle in.

• +1

lol you were schizo asf shortly before you deleted. Were your pics really just some random guy from reddit like you claimed?

• +1
lol you were schizo asf shortly before you deleted. Were your pics really just some random guy from reddit like you claimed?
yeah but he did look similar to me tho :lul:

how tf u remember that even i barelyt do was i that much of a rotter on here

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey

there literally where edits of chico and Jordan and TikTok's about being black pilled trending in early 2022, maybe not looksmaxxing content but black pill content has been a trend for a while on the internet.

it was paiunful as fuck i had to swallow like 3 pills per day and i hate to do that

actually there was no pain but i felt uncomfortable.
had to sleep on a pillow with my head high for a week and it sucked. but i just played vidya for a week and it went by quickly.

then they took the bandage off after a week and it hurt like a hell pulling stuff outta my nose but not really that bad i've felt way worse things so it's aight.

my nose looked lowkey retardedly upturned for some time. now it's just straight. it has to settle in.
How did you find a good doctor? I want to get rhino too but thinking about the pain after the surgery makes me anxious as fuck lol. How long did you have to take the painkillers?
I had some surgeries in my life, including getting my tonsils and appendix cut out and it was painful asf

What are you getting

What docs you recommend in Texas?
look around, the doc i am going to get was secretly shared to me and the person told me not to share (cringe but hey, i respect peoples boundaries)

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
look around, the doc i am going to get was secretly shared to me and the person told me not to share (cringe but hey, i respect peoples boundaries)
Niggas don't want a surgeon to make money :lul: