I'm finding BIO 101 to be rather difficult

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Some of it is very easy, and I refreshed my memory from high school. But the diagrams of the molecular structures when you have to identify which one it represents is really hard to remember. I'm hoping I can get a B- at least but then some of it is just a lot of memorization. Studying hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, roar123, Deleted member 9072 and 4 others
Screen Shot 2020 09 11 at 114904 AM

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
We all have our difficulties in school, just keep studying, you'll do good. Set your goal on A, and go get it.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Arkantos and RichmondBread
Science is blah for me . My worst subject is Math. I am only 3 classes away from getting my AA degree!

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Throw the bible at your professor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6789, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, JMax, goat2x and 2 others
Some of it is very easy, and I refreshed my memory from high school. But the diagrams of the molecular structures when you have to identify which one it represents is really hard to remember. I'm hoping I can get a B- at least but then some of it is just a lot of memorization. Studying hard.
What type of biology are you learning right now?

I already told the class in chat that we were created in God's image. Evolution could not produce the human eye.
My professor went into it extensively. The human eye began as some simple organ responsive to photons and became more complex over time. Vestigial organs like eyes for bats is used as a reason that evolution is not perfect. Intermediate species are species between species and they exist for short time because their traits are shit. For wings that don't work, they either quickly develop into useful wings or they die. That's why we don't see the imperfections in evolution.

• +1
Reactions: JMax