I'm frankly tired of having to interact with people like this on a daily basis

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

I'm 100% serious I work with people like this. They have no self awareness. I was forced to go to an LGBT themed office meeting and listen to fags talk about their 'experiences' being LGBTSQQ2SAA

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, MaghrebGator, USERΝAME and 5 others
Corporates get a Score for LGBTQ Diversity same Shit Happening with Video Games That's why they are getting shittier. It's over for the west

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Tell them how you actually feel

someone punch that faggot ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: noobs
plus this nigga looks genuinely retarded

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I'm 100% serious I work with people like this. They have no self awareness. I was forced to go to an LGBT themed office meeting and listen to fags talk about their 'experiences' being LGBTSQQ2SAA
You work with fags?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 72684 and noobs
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
View attachment 3004337

i think he is just disabled man , feel bad for him ngl completely oblivious of what other people of thinking of him.

What do you work as

What do you work as

What do you work as
You work with fags?
Yes. Not doxxing myself. Cuck job. My job even has a "womens group" to discuss barriers to entry in the workplace for women. They ofc have an LGBT group to and BAME (black and minority ethnics). They are so retarded. As an ethnic Muslimcel I still get virtue signalled so not complaining. I hate all this faggotry though.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Xangsane, Chadeep and 2 others
Thank God they can't have children

That nigga vaccinemaxxed looks like he may have even gotten extra shots

Yes. Not doxxing myself. Cuck job. My job even has a "womens group" to discuss barriers to entry in the workplace for women. They ofc have an LGBT group to and BAME (black and minority ethnics). They are so retarded. As an ethnic Muslimcel I still get virtue signalled so not complaining. I hate all this faggotry though.
UK or USA or Canada

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Why didn't you protest during the meeting:
"Excuse me, but what exactly are we doing here, I don't see a big sign on our building saying Faggots Inc., we should focus on making profit here!"

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist