I'm fucking cooked (5'3 at 16)

yex

yex

Iron
My dad's 6'2 and my mom's 5'2. I'm 16 right now i have shit sleep i look like a fucking child. Weighing at 55kg.
I can't fucking stand being this short my dad literally has david laid genetics and i'm over here looking like pajeet from jaipur with a small ass frame.
anyways what do i do:blackpill:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Brus Wane
jesus christ how is that even possible holy fuck ur mom fucked ur life my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Typhon
My dad's 6'2 and my mom's 5'2. I'm 16 right now i have shit sleep i look like a fucking child. Weighing at 55kg.
I can't fucking stand being this short my dad literally has david laid genetics and i'm over here looking like pajeet from jaipur with a small ass frame.
X-ray to check if plate open

sleep more , since you look like a child , im guessing your body hasnt even reached mid puberty
you can grow , but sleep fuckinggg moreeee and do sprinting , increase protein and calcium intake and spend more time in sun before 10 am

• +1
Reactions: yex
What race OP?

I call larp.

This is too brutal to be real.

Ik but in reality that wouldn't do anything to fix how short i am
If i find out my plates are closed it will just give me motivation to kms
my brother had similiar situation to you , he was stuck st 5'4 at 15 but he suddenly grew when he was 18 and reached 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st_max, mog_or_be_mogged and yex
Bro literally 2 weeks after he started working out he already got 6 pack and vascularity in his back and arms

• Woah
Reactions: matka
Bro literally 2 weeks after he started working out he already got 6 pack and vascularity in his back and arms
oh , i also had visible abs since childhood , ig its just a god gifted trait

• +1
Why would i lie and decrease my aura on this forum. I'm being honest- nobody would lie about being short anyways
I was just saying.

Some fools here do it to get loads of JFL:lul: reacts idk.

Sorry about your plight anyway. Hope you hit a mad spurt and get to 6ft sometime soon.

And you didn't answer my question about race. Rude. Wtf man? Dyslexic much?

@yex

Attachments

• GrowTaller4Idiots.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 6ft6method.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
my brother had similiar situation to you , he was stuck st 5'4 at 15 but he suddenly grew when he was 18 and reached 5'7in
grew 3 inches in 3 years so inspiring nigga kys

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailCat, matka and yex
I was just saying.

Some fools here do it to get loads of JFL:lul: reacts idk.

Sorry about your plight anyway. Hope you hit a mad spurt and get to 6ft sometime soon.

And you didn't answer my question about race. Rude. Wtf man? Dyslexic much?
I'm just ukranian and indian. mixed ethnicity

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
grew 3 inches in 3 years so inspiring nigga kys
nigger he was 5'4 till 17 , i said he suddenly grew at 18
atleast learn english before posting u dumbfuck son of a bitch
plus we dont have good height genetics so reaching 5'7 is a big deal

I'm just ukranian and indian. mixed ethnicity
 1x 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: matka, yex and mog_or_be_mogged
nigger he was 5'4 till 17 , i said he suddenly grew at 18
atleast learn english before posting u dumbfuck son of a bitch
plus we dont have good height genetics so reaching 5'7 is a big deal
dnrd + i heightmog you dalit go polish my shoes while I fuck your oneities retarded streetshitter nigger

OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: matka
Ik but in reality that wouldn't do anything to fix how short i am
If i find out my plates are closed it will just give me motivation to kms
You fuckin stupid?

2 ways:

plates open: heightmax and looksmax
Close plates: looksmax

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Late bloomer If you look like a child. Dw. But still try to do everything you can do to heightmaxx and shit

You fuckin stupid?

2 ways:

plates open: heightmax and looksmax
Close plates: looksmax
He can't really do much looksmaxxing at 5'3. That's short even in short countries

No idea how youre as short as your mom lmao all you can do is test AI hgh and even then u wont get super crazy results

kill ur mother

i was 165cm at 16