I'm fucking done. I can't do this anymore! I trusted the wrong motherfuckers! The rage has consumed me, it's done!!!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So I switched back to HBO Max. Motherfuckers decided, "Eh, we're changing our entire screen around. While we're at it, we're going to fuck it up just for you! Also, from now on, call it MAX. Wink-wink."

Ever since those cocksucking bastards changed the layout, every few episodes of whatever the fuck I'm watching, it pauses then returns
O--U--T---O--F---S--Y--N--C!! So now, I have to watch their whore lips move with no sound as the audio catches up moments later. Fuck this shit!

However, I did learn if I pull the motherfucking cable out of the motherfucking Roku device, thus dick-hard reboot, it fixes the problem. But that requires me to get up and walk to that TV. IT'S NOT FAIR!

I refuse to return to Netflix because I don't feed faggots. And I'm not a pedophile, so there's no thought about using Disney. And fuck Hulu! I don't like anything that sounds Hawaiian. And Youtube?? HA HA HA! Yeah, right! I rather turn my penis inside out into a juicy fat dripping vagina before I used anything connected to those creeps at Google.

I'm down to China's Communist Party's Prime. Smh. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 20399

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
Read every word bigjims nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30163
Zero the Hero.

A lime watching me. Ugh.

Why would you do that to your brain?

HBO Max wants to be called MAX from now on. They even changed their icon from HBO Max to just MAX.
i know but why the wink wink?

i know but why the wink wink?
Because it's the same network. Same corporation. Same streaming app. They removed HBO from the title as if trying to appear as a new streaming service. Wink-wink?

And for tax deduction purposes and fucking over a small group of investors and whatnot.

Because it's the same network. Same corporation. Same streaming app. They removed HBO from the title as if trying to appear as a new streaming service. Wink-wink?

And for tax deduction purposes and fucking over a small group of investors and whatnot.
i thought u were saying there's more than meets the eye to the word MAX

• Hmm...
i thought u were saying there's more than meets the eye to the word MAX
Nope. Just MAX. Unless I'm playing it cool and twisting everything around as if making you think you're paranoid ...

Suspicious The Office GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back