Im fucking drunk again

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
And Im gonna post some massive rants although dont know yet about what.

I wanna smth btw, that Ive never had say before because its like a Pink elephant in the room that everyone pretend doesnt exist.

All those posts about my oneitis affected a lot my status on the forum and some people who joined LATER THAN ME act like they can look at me above the shoulder or something just because this happened to me. Listen you subhuman larping dog you all would have roped already if you knew all my stuff to the fullest extent. I am the most blackpilled person and its annoying that some greycels at heart disguised with red colors and fancy words think they know better.

If we exchanged lives youd crawl back to me begging to give urs back again with tears in your eyes , never forget this.

Thats the first rant

• +1
Reactions: JMax
Why rant? You're drunk, at least enjoy it. Drinking makes me forget about my problems, not think about them.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
because its like a Pink elephant in the room that everyone pretend doesnt exist.
holy shit now that you menation it there actually is a pink elephant in this room, what the fuck?

Why rant? You're drunk, at least enjoy it. Drinking makes me forget about my problems, not think about them.
Jfl im "enjoying" but i cant have day off on weekend cuz need make money but i need go party Meet new sluts im pissed off about this tbh ngl

And i need to argue with my oneitis some day while im drunk that bastarda whore she cant deceive a psler than me. JFL her pictures everything is fucking tuned she puts perfect jaw cheeckbones jjjj i wonder where this whore got that knowledge from but the thing is i can see right away through this.

what u drinking

• Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII
Jfl im "enjoying" but i cant have day off on weekend cuz need make money but i need go party Meet new sluts im pissed off about this tbh ngl
E00A621D B844 4184 B1A1 842A3DB195BB

pic from my weekend I’m the guy on the bootom right

I almost roped daily drinking for few months then i switched to weed only and I been happy. Weed makes u forget more problems as compared to alcohol.

Its not your Fucking business you dont meet up with me.
@Patient A i was gonna tag u too jfl im walking funny in the street folks tyrning their head i think they mirin low inhib

I almost roped daily drinking for few months then i switched to weed only and I been happy. Weed makes u forget more problems as compared to alcohol.
it makes u happy in a retarded way tbh

• +1
Reactions: Patient A