I'm fucking tired of the same height threads every day.

livelaughlooksmax

livelaughlooksmax

Bronze
can mods do something about this spam?

the following is THE advice to ALL of your height questions if your plates have closed:

shut the fuck up and get LL

otherwise,

you will NEVER be more than 0.25 inches taller than the height you are now

stop fucking COPING

accept your height

take glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin to LIMIT height loss during the day. you may become 0.5-1cm taller at night

the END

NOTHING else to talk about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, lasthope, Deleted member 4430 and 11 others

the following is THE advice to ALL of your height questions if your plates have closed:

otherwise,

stop fucking COPING

accept your height

take glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin to LIMIT height loss during the day. you may become 0.5-1cm taller at night

the END

ok

manlet spotted

Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Need2Ascend, Lolcel and 4 others
Insoles work tho.

I'll try Timbalands+insoles

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
same with every mewing post shit gets so repetitive

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
This proves that heightpill is the ultimate pill. With heightcopers being the largest demographic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Looks234
People are coping because the blackpill says that little bit above average or average height is bad which is not true in reality.. Most american males are 174-175cm tall.... In theory that would put American males in Manlet Category by Black pill. .. which would mean most American men are incel... which is not true in reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
People are coping because the blackpill says that little bit above average or average height is bad which is not true in reality.. Most american males are 174-175cm tall.... In theory that would put American males in Manlet Category by Black pill. .. which would mean most American men are incel... which is not true in reality.
agreed, average height guys desperate to be taller is just narcissism and delusion. I'm 6'3 and women don't give a shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, EckhartTollemaxx and Lolcel

otherwise,

stop fucking COPING

accept your height

the END

what about for people like me whom’s plates have not closed yet? what do you suggest

what about for people like me whom’s plates have not closed yet? what do you suggest
Get alot of sleep, eat good and do cardio focused sports

Get alot of sleep, eat good and do cardio focused sports
and you don’t recommend using drugs to elevate GH and to delay growth plate closure? lol

and you don’t recommend using drugs to elevate GH and to delay growth plate closure? lol
What I said is mostly all you need. You can use drugs sure but those come with a risk and also many can't get them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
agreed, average height guys desperate to be taller is just narcissism and delusion. I'm 6'3 and women don't give a shit.
This is not true. I'm a people watcher. I like to see how people behave, like how Jane Goodall watched chimps. I was at a Starbucks two days ago, there is a gym across the street. This girl who just finished her workout came in in these tight pants with a nice perky ass, pretty blue eyes, about 5'5" or 5'6"
I was watching her because she was attractive. After she orders she's messaging away on her phone and then this dude who must have been 6'5" walked and went up to the counter. She stopped messaging and just gawked. As soon as he turned around she looked away and went back to her phone but I could see her eyes moving to watch where he was going to stand. Then she kept sneaking looks at home between texting, trying to look like she was just looking around but she kept bringing her gaze back to him and lingering before repeating. She was physiologically drawn to look at him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Lolcel
This is not true. I'm a people watcher. I like to see how people behave, like how Jane Goodall watched chimps. I was at a Starbucks two days ago, there is a gym across the street. This girl who just finished her workout came in in these tight pants with a nice perky ass, pretty blue eyes, about 5'5" or 5'6"
I was watching her because she was attractive. After she orders she's messaging away on her phone and then this dude who must have been 6'5" walked and went up to the counter. She stopped messaging and just gawked. As soon as he turned around she looked away and went back to her phone but I could see her eyes moving to watch where he was going to stand. Then she kept sneaking looks at home between texting, trying to look like she was just looking around but she kept bringing her gaze back to him and lingering before repeating. She was physiologically drawn to look at him.
did he have a good face and frame?

theres no separate heightmaxxing subforum on looksmax nor any popular heightmaxxing forum so we are stuck here

This includes the hordes of Latin Americans and other ethnics though. There are claims that young European and African Americans are now at a 5'11 or even 6' average, which I would believe tbh.

This includes the hordes of Latin Americans and other ethnics though. There are claims that young European and African Americans are now at a 5'11 or even 6' average, which I would believe tbh.

Its hard believe when height data is not like decades ago.

otherwise,

stop fucking COPING

accept your height

the END

quit coping glucosamine gives you max like 3mm

Most people these days and especially rotters have shitty posture though, ATP and scoliosis. There are some minor gains most people could get if fixed.