I'm full of anger and rage

M

Malo66

Iron
I'm just so mad where I am in my life, and rage from past trauma from bullying, not finding love, not reaching my financial goals. I'm so mad I feel like I am going to explode as I am typing this. It's unbearable rage that I can't seem to get rid of.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft, slavicpsycho, HighTierSubhuman and 4 others
abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
I'm just so mad where I am in my life, and rage from past trauma from bullying, not finding love, not reaching my financial goals. I'm so mad I feel like I am going to explode as I am typing this. It's unbearable rage that I can't seem to get rid of.
Put that energy into something that can help propel you forward, can only go up from here

I don't know what I am going to do if this continues I might need to handmyself into the station.

• Love it
Reactions: cmstormhox
just start becoming a fucking animal and beat
peoples asses and get into boxing

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Release your anger on pregnant women

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, cmstormhox, watah and 1 other person
I'm literally suffering I cant even sleep because of this burning anger I have towards people.
Total dalit death bhai, you know what to do….

I feel like I am going to explode as I am typing this. It's unbearable rage that I can't seem to get rid of.
Count to 10 and breathe in and out

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and watah
totally normal feelings.

such is the system.

nothing is possible.

Channel this rage into working towards your goals, you need to have perseverance and be detached from the outcome while having an inner knowing that things will work out like you want to in the end

• +1
Reactions: Malo66
You got 3 options cope, go ER or Rope