i’m genuinely considering roping

swt

swt

will it ever even begin?
i nearly cry everyday as i sit in class and look around, so many people who don’t even try on their looks they’re just genetically better than me. life is so unfair, how the fuck am i supposed to live for more years this way, i only made it this far because i wasn’t even aware of how shit i looked until like my freshman year, im currently a senior and through these years after my realization i spent time desperately trying to look better but i simply can’t, i look no better than i did when i didn’t try on my looks if anything i might even look worse, it’s genuinely over, there’s no softmaxx that will save me, surgery is useless because if it’s not natural beauty it’s just over, there’s no point on inserting plastic on my face, there’s no point in looking better if it’s not my natural potential because then it just won’t be me anymore, but thing is i have no natural potential, so i’m just wandering earth as a subhuman fuck, waste of space, waste of breath, every hour of my miserable days i want to rip my face off, it’s fucking over for me, it will never even begin.

I think incels like you enjoy sadomasochism and literally calling themselves pieces of shit.

It gives you pleasure to tell yourself that you are a waste of air and space, eh?