i'm genuinely fucked up

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I sit around and think everyday why it had to be like this. This is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I kinda wish I had the guts to not try too LOL. I don't mean doing anything bad, I just mean not caring about this shit anymore. In the course of Christmas travels I've been to 4 countries in the last 15 days. I've been gorging on foie gras, creme brulee, salmon, chocolate mousse, been drinking the finest wines, and liquors. Been wathing every Christmas movie in da book and lots of Seinfeld while on the plane, we got us one of those ones with the sky windows so you can watch the stars while you're up at 35,000ft. Idk how I will have the discipline to make up for this after Christmas!

Plus it looks like were probably headed into another age of lockdown. Maybe I should just let myself get fat and hookermax in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
  • +1
PAY FOR MY FUCKING JAW SURGERY FOR FUCK SAKKKKKKKEE

• +1
just send it over a cliff

• +1
I sit around and think everyday why it had to be like this. This is fucked up.
Thinking about it is only going to make it worse. It's hard to shift focus but find a way because failing to do so will fuel a negative feedback loop. If you fall into a spiral improvement will be impossible. You can't improve your physical characteristics if your mental state is not in check.

• +1
Thinking about it is only going to make it worse. It's hard to shift focus but find a way because failing to do so will fuel a negative feedback loop. If you fall into a spiral improvement will be impossible. You can't improve your physical characteristics if your mental state is not in check.
there's no fucking way to improve physical shit it's fucking over i'm fucking ugly and i will always be holy fuck i got fucked i'll never ever be able to compete with my fucked up face. I can't take it anymore i cant

• +1
PAY FOR MY FUCKING JAW SURGERY FOR FUCK SAKKKKKKKEE
Instead of sitting around all day get a job and earn the money for it, literally what I’m doing. The job will keep u busy and keep ur mind off the depression too, and after a year or so you’ll get the surgery you need

• +1
My friend there's plenty you can improve upon. I've seen your rate pics and your face is fine. I'm not a good rater but it's probably better than mine and I'm MTN (if you don't trust me and think I'm inflating myself you can DM me). A mentality like this is not going to do you any good. More importantly, it's not a mentality you deserve to have, you've done nothing to deserve it. Improvement may seem an insurmountable and overwhelming challenge but if you have the right approach and take things slow if you need to it is certainly possible.

• +1
take action or its over

• +1
My friend there's plenty you can improve upon. I've seen your rate pics and your face is fine. I'm not a good rater but it's probably better than mine and I'm MTN (if you don't trust me and think I'm inflating myself you can DM me). A mentality like this is not going to do you any good. More importantly, it's not a mentality you deserve to have, you've done nothing to deserve it. Improvement may seem an insurmountable and overwhelming challenge but if you have the right approach and take things slow if you need to it is certainly possible.

Attachments

• justfixit.png
    justfixit.png
    443 KB · Views: 0
You can do it my friend, I believe in you.