im genuinely losing my mind

mistermogger

mistermogger

100mg test permablast
been eating the same food, doing the same things, not talking to anyone, not going outside except to go to the gym

been munching on bland rice and ground beef for the past 3 days

i can feel my mental state rapidly declining :LOL:

this song perfectly represents how my brain has been feeling for the past 3 weeks:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
been eating the same food, doing the same things, not talking to anyone, not going outside except to go to the gym

View attachment 3014984

this song perfectly represents how my brain has been feeling for the past 3 weeks:

that looks like prison slop

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?

View attachment 3014984

Try it for a year or more. And some people have been doing it for much longer. I'm sorry though

i like to make super spicy food so i can feel something else than neverending anguish
buy a cookbook (or download recipe pdf) and try new dishes, I'm trying to expand my cooking skills to include multiple things.

Try it for a year or more. And some people have been doing it for much longer. I'm sorry though
its not something comparable with like depression or anything, i just feel like its genuinely over no matter what i do

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar