I’m getting all of my wisdom teeth removed

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
One of my wisdom teeth is completely sideways and the other one is close to a nerve apparently. The right top one isn't growing in it's still a baby tooth. On the left top one, I don't have a wisdom tooth at all in that spot, so I have to get them removed. Hopefully, this doesn't fuck up my face. I have the surgery on August 12th.

One of my wisdom teeth is completely sideways and the other one is close to a nerve apparently. The right top one isn't growing in it's still a baby tooth. On the left top one, I don't have a wisdom tooth at all in that spot, so I have to get them removed, apparently. Hopefully, this doesn't fuck up my face. I have the surgery on August 12th.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • +1
my lower ones were terrible i got fever after pulling out the lower 2 but the upper 2 were totally ok

• +1
it wont do nothing bad to aesthetics. fuck this autistic shit.
I also went through this neurotic shit, forget it and get it removed.

• +1
Reactions: genex, PeiFan94 and CoreSchizo
it wont do nothing bad to aesthetics. fuck this autistic shit.
I also went through this neurotic shit, forget it and get it removed.
Yeah I have to get it removed anyways idk why I’m asking for advice lmao

Got mine removed over a year ago and had no aesthetic changes after the swelling was gone and I returned to my normal diet. Granted, they were all impacted, but I am betting they don't support much bone anyways when they're impacted.

• +1
Reactions: genex and CoreSchizo