Im getting blacklisted to foids all over my city

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
So in the past few months i have made 2 girls in particular furious , they both ended up blocking me , as well as others and i hear my name being spread around like a fucking virus , some girl yesterday on tinder said “ weren’t you the guy who was talking to such and such “ .. its insane , females who i havent even talked to are removing me ,unfollowing me like JFl idgaf fuck all you hoes , ill continue to throw u all back in the streets where u belong

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, halloweed, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
So in the past few months i have made 2 girls in particular furious , they both ended up blocking me , as well as others and i hear my name being spread around like a fucking virus , some girl yesterday on tinder said “ weren’t you the guy who was talking to such and such “ .. its insane , females who i havent even talked to are removing me ,unfollowing me like JFl idgaf fuck all you hoes , ill continue to throw u all back in the streets where u belong
Bad personality innit:ogre:

That is truly brutal, small city? I fucking detest women

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
"Girls Edodalic29 has an account in org. He's an incel, don't talk to him"

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
That is truly brutal, small city? I fucking detest women
Yea small city
Some foids found it hot , others hate me , probably their close friends or something

say 'yes bitch, Iam that guy. Whats ur problem' Just be dark triad theory.