I’m getting close to ordering roids

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
And start blasting 500mg Test E at 17 years old for puberty gains. I think I’ve researched everything properly and I think I’m ready. Only negative I can think of is my life expectancy decreasing to 30 or something. I kinda wanna have kids in the future, but thing is I won’t be able to with my current state anyway. So it’s a lose : lose situation

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, theL, Manu le coq and 4 others
not man enough to get ripped naturally?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Sondern, callisto and 2 others
Roidmax bro theres rly nothing worth living for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19798
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Splinter901
Only negative I can think of is my life expectancy decreasing to 30 or something. I kinda wanna have kids in the future
you're going to need a lot more than just test to make yourself infertile and die prematurely.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 17735, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
If you don't have enough money just stop

Just say you’re not man enough
FA59B61E E340 42CA BB74 04FDF0DEEB25

yeah look at this woman. fuck off greycel seriously

• +1
Reactions: callisto
lol You not gonna die from doing mild cycles once in awhile.

Don't get addicted to it. One cycle and don't mess with it again.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, callisto, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 23615, 5.5psl and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, Lawton88 and callisto
What else are you running with the test E?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
You are 17 and at 500mg Test you’re going to have E2 levels way above reference range so you’re gonna have to take aromasin to keep them down and stop whatever open growth plates you have from closing.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19798
You are 17 and at 500mg Test you’re going to have E2 levels way above reference range so you’re gonna have to take aromasin to keep them down and stop whatever open growth plates you have from closing.
what aromasin dosage will he need? Honestly I'd rather spike my E2 and get gyno than go through E2 crash again

what aromasin dosage will he need? Honestly I'd rather spike my E2 and get gyno than go through E2 crash again
I take 12.5mg on pin days (E3D) when I’m on 300mg Test and based on the way I feel that puts my E2 a little low, joints to start hurt etc but my nips stop tingling. On 500mg I think 12.5mg on pin days would be fine, he’d need to get bloods to confirm tho.

Do it, just make sure to tell your doctor that your on steroids and they'll give you advice and blood tests to make sure your safe. They aren't allowed to snitch to the gov because of doctor patient privilege.

Do it, just make sure to tell your doctor that your on steroids and they'll give you advice and blood tests to make sure your safe. They aren't allowed to snitch to the gov because of doctor patient privilege.
What kind of doctor should I see since I am going to do this? Like the doctor type? Urologist? Primary Care?