I’m getting free roid cycle

O

Orbitinglowlife

Iron
Two friends of mine are interested in starting roid cycles themselves. They want me to be a test dummy. They’re offering me free 250mg Test and Oral Anavar.

8 week Test
12 week Anavar

Test 2x weekly
Anavar oral daily

They got it off some random dealer they talked to. Also offered to cover for my normal supplements like Vitamin d and creatine jfl dumbasses.

If i were to accept should i stack aromasin? What else should i stack to ensure having kids?

I’m 16 years old, 6,0 and skincel.

I already have bad acne and such. I don’t wanna become a disgusting gymcel ogre.

Alr have really good body genetics just wondering if it’s even worth ruining my skin and looks for.

Attachments

• 6076CE81-0ABA-489C-B561-0A0799431A8F.jpeg
    6076CE81-0ABA-489C-B561-0A0799431A8F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 4636AE4B-E260-4815-993B-2F8D756CBE49.jpeg
    4636AE4B-E260-4815-993B-2F8D756CBE49.jpeg
    981.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 617DF50F-669A-4395-93D3-43BF9690E7A0.jpeg
    617DF50F-669A-4395-93D3-43BF9690E7A0.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 0
Norwood for you

Attachments

• IMG_2824.webp
    IMG_2824.webp
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
Can’t i js not take Anavar and if i’m still balding take fin?
It will depend on your genetics, you will still lose some density but keep ur hairline...or you could go to a norwood 3 in a month. Up to ur genes to decide

• +1
Reactions: Orbitinglowlife
It will depend on your genetics, you will still lose some density but keep ur hairline...or you could go to a norwood 3 in a month. Up to ur genes to decide
I already have a high hairline, my dad isn’t balding but my moms side is always balding.

Are your friends rich? or just braindead?

I already have a high hairline, my dad isn’t balding but my moms side is always balding.
Just make sure u have a couple thousands dollars saved for a hair transplant if needed. U dont wanna be stuck at a norwood 3 and broke having to wageslave for years for the transplant while ur buddies go to college and have fun with their luscious youthful good looking confident assertive kind norwood 1s

• JFL
Reactions: Orbitinglowlife and ikadelix
Not worth it imo, you already have a nice female gazed physique, if you wanna attract girls stay like that

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix and Orbitinglowlife
Not worth it imo, you already have a nice female gazed physique, if you wanna attract girls stay like that
I actually agree with this. For 16 if you are actually 6 foot unfruauded you look good. you have a really nice midsection and youthful look that foids aged 15-22 will love. Roids could descend you, but I also understand wanting to take them for potential masculinization gains. Personally If I looked like you I would just drip maxx and train calisthenics or for aesthetics, embrace the slim waste lean look.

• +1
Reactions: Orbitinglowlife
I actually agree with this. For 16 if you are actually 6 foot unfruauded you look good. you have a really nice midsection and youthful look that foids aged 15-22 will love. Roids could descend you, but I also understand wanting to take them for potential masculinization gains. Personally If I looked like you I would just drip maxx and train calisthenics or for aesthetics, embrace the slim waste lean look.
Yeahhh only reason i was considering was possible growth of bideltoid and height but it’s just gonna ruin my face and health so i don’t think i’ll hop on