im getting insanely depressed

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
all girls need is good hair decent skin (frauded with makeup) and compact midface,

recessed chin, muh bug eyes, muh pfl (again frauded w eyeliner), muh foidlet

im insanely depressed that men are basically evolutionarily gamble who will suuffer their entire life excpet fro htn plus (and tall as well jfl) , while even mtb will have insane life as long as she has good neurotransmitters. Im not extrapoloating to every era btw, this is the only era where such shit starts mattering cos now women and dalits are occupying positions of power.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, n9wiff, Manletmachine and 2 others
it was not even half as bad in 1970s, now everything is fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jinnu, n9wiff and hopecel
shut up nigger

the fucking game is poisoned from the start, ur too stupid to see it

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Ok fag u made 30 posts on this already

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Manletmachine
Imagine being depressed for such a goofy ahh reason. Meanwhile I’m actually depressed cause I called my Oneitis a bitch, told her to go to hell and didn’t apologise for my sick behaviour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, n9wiff and BrahminBoss
Ok fag u made 30 posts on this already
there is no answer to this pain i have to keep repeating it like a madman. do u not understand how fucked this shit is?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Imagine being depressed for such a goofy ahh reason. Meanwhile I’m actually depressed cause I called my Oneitis a bitch, told her to go to hell and didn’t apologise for my sick behaviour.
@foidforeskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Manletmachine
it was not even half as bad in 1970s, now everything is fucked
our generation is pathetic and boomers lifemogged us to oblivion but we didn't choose this shit

our parents and grandparents hadn't been putting not even 10% of our efforts in their looks when they were in their 20s... they barely brushed their teeth and had lame clothes yet all of them had girlfriends and social circles like most of us will never ever have

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and BrahminBoss
our generation is pathetic and boomers lifemogged us to oblivion but we didn't choose this shit

our parents and grandparents hadn't been putting not even 10% of our efforts in their looks when they were in their 20s... they barely brushed their teeth and had lame clothes yet all of them had girlfriends and social circles like most of us will never ever have
social circle part hits the hardest,everyone was outside, even ltns had social circles where they regulary drank / partied. of course opportunity to get a ons or ltr was way higher, now were confined to OLD which is a meme and clubs where only sluts go

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and hopecel
I've been there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back