I’M GETTING JAW SURGERY, JUST GOT BACK FROM ORTHO

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
So I went to the orthodontist and I have braces scheduled for October, plus an appointment with a jaw surgeon in the next few months, she said the whole process will be about 24 months, braces for a year or a bit longer, and then jaw surgery and braces for a bit longer after that.

Orthodontist says she thinks I only need upper jaw surgery, I asked why I didn’t need double jaw and she said that my chin isn’t recessed, just my maxila, and if I got double jaw surgery (bimax) I would end up looking like a lion and having flared nostrils, so she suggested if he won’t do bimax on me that I get a genioplasty and upper jaw surgery which will basically give the same results as a bimax without making me look weird. She told me my surgery will be free, and that I will be paying about $6K for braces

She also told me that if I am not satisfied with the results I should get malar implants for my cheekbones since they are also recessed and jaw surgery will not fix that, and she said a rhinoplasty also to fix my hooked nose, I will be paying about $36K for everything, which includes: braces, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, and malar implants, the actual jaw surgery will be free though.

I’m so fuckin excited man, I will be ascended by the time I’m 23 and then have 2 years to gymmaxx while I have my new face and hit my prime at 25 😍

I’m likely going to go with the surgeon she recommended as she seemed fairly blackpilled, she said I have to make my aesthetic wants clear to the surgeon and he will abide by them, so as far as I know, the surgeon I’m going to will give me good results aesthetically, he is also the only surgeon she works with and she seemed pretty genuine in wanting to help me aesthetically as well as functionally, she even asked me if I had any aesthetic concerns with my jaw so she doesn’t seem to be a Jew or completely focused on functionality, even gave me recommendations of other surgeries I will need to get the look I want.

Now I’m just gonna work for a few years in order to save $30K for the other surgeries and I’ll be set.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Vanilla, halloweed, Aero and 13 others
Great, the sooner the better. Sitting around won't fix your problems.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and WagedandReady
Great, the sooner the better. Sitting around won't fix your problems.
For real, I’m tired of rotting. Gonna moneymaxx for a few years and get my shit together while I wait for the operation, will probably get rhino, genio, and jaw surgery done at the same time since I have about a year and a half until the operation, maybe even my implants at the same time too if possible. Excited af my nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vanilla, Aero, WagedandReady and 3 others
Do you have health problems or do you get it for looks only?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Do you have health problems or do you get it for looks only?
Just a malocclusion, also may have sleep apnea since I rarely feel well rested, will definitely have problems in the future though, my dad and grandma both had sleep apnea and they weren’t even recessed and I am, so it’s pretty much guaranteed I will get it eventually, but I’m only focused on the looks aspect tbh, I’ll have to pay for everything other than the jaw surgery but I will only be paying $36K, likely even less than that tho maybe only in the 20s, have about a year and a half to moneymaxx if I want to get everything done at the same time

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and ChristianChad
Do you have a narrow palate? Pic of your smile? It might be worth to get SARPE.

Do you have a narrow palate? Pic of your smile? It might be worth to get SARPE.
I have a narrow palate but ortho says she can give me a 10 tooth smile from braces as opposed to getting palate expanded, I already asked her today. Says it isn’t necessary, but I will see what the surgeon thinks also.

• Woah
10 tooth smile from braces
How the fuck? Seems impossible!
Can you get more details on this, and if the teeth will tip outward after the braces? That's what usually happens, cuz space isnt gonna come from nowhere like magic.

How the fuck? Seems impossible!
Can you get more details on this, and if the teeth will tip outward after the braces? That's what usually happens, cuz space isnt gonna come from nowhere like magic.
She said she can use the braces to pull my teeth in a way that gives me a wider smile, not sure how it works but I will talk to her about it again, said there was no need for palate expansion

• +1
So I went to the orthodontist and I have braces scheduled for October, plus an appointment with a jaw surgeon in the next few months, she said the whole process will be about 24 months, braces for a year or a bit longer, and then jaw surgery and braces for a bit longer after that.

Orthodontist says she thinks I only need upper jaw surgery, I asked why I didn’t need double jaw and she said that my chin isn’t recessed, just my maxila, and if I got double jaw surgery (bimax) I would end up looking like a lion and having flared nostrils, so she suggested if he won’t do bimax on me that I get a genioplasty and upper jaw surgery which will basically give the same results as a bimax without making me look weird. She told me my surgery will be free, and that I will be paying about $6K for braces

She also told me that if I am not satisfied with the results I should get malar implants for my cheekbones since they are also recessed and jaw surgery will not fix that, and she said a rhinoplasty also to fix my hooked nose, I will be paying about $36K for everything, which includes: braces, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, and malar implants, the actual jaw surgery will be free though.

I’m so fuckin excited man, I will be ascended by the time I’m 23 and then have 2 years to gymmaxx while I have my new face and hit my prime at 25 😍

I’m likely going to go with the surgeon she recommended as she seemed fairly blackpilled, she said I have to make my aesthetic wants clear to the surgeon and he will abide by them, so as far as I know, the surgeon I’m going to will give me good results aesthetically, he is also the only surgeon she works with and she seemed pretty genuine in wanting to help me aesthetically as well as functionally, she even asked me if I had any aesthetic concerns with my jaw so she doesn’t seem to be a Jew or completely focused on functionality, even gave me recommendations of other surgeries I will need to get the look I want.

Now I’m just gonna work for a few years in order to save $30K for the other surgeries and I’ll be set.
u just ask a regular dentist how to ascend? how do u get advice like this. I'd want to know mine.

Just a malocclusion, also may have sleep apnea since I rarely feel well rested, will definitely have problems in the future though, my dad and grandma both had sleep apnea and they weren’t even recessed and I am, so it’s pretty much guaranteed I will get it eventually, but I’m only focused on the looks aspect tbh, I’ll have to pay for everything other than the jaw surgery but I will only be paying $36K, likely even less than that tho maybe only in the 20s, have about a year and a half to moneymaxx if I want to get everything done at the same time
how are you getting it for free without health problems

how are you getting it for free without health problems
Canada my nigga. Hopefully they give me double jaw surgery tho, I’ll have to see what my surgeon says, I just sent him an email asking if he does CCW too lol, if not I’m gonna have to go to another surgeon but hopefully this guy does it

Canada my nigga. Hopefully they give me double jaw surgery tho, I’ll have to see what my surgeon says, I just sent him an email asking if he does CCW too lol, if not I’m gonna have to go to another surgeon but hopefully this guy does it
i'm canadian too but i thought u needed to have health problems or extremely serious overbite/underbite for them to have insurance cover it

i'm canadian too but i thought u needed to have health problems or extremely serious overbite/underbite for them to have insurance cover it
Nope, if you have a malocclusion it’s covered. At least to my knowledge anyways, ortho said it will be free for me, only cost is braces

Damn this makes me feel warm and fuzzy

Happy to hear one of us on the way to ascension :love:

Don't skip on gym pussy

Nope, if you have a malocclusion it’s covered. At least to my knowledge anyways, ortho said it will be free for me, only cost is braces
weird. i spoke to my orthodontist about surgery and she said it wouldn't be covered, i guess my bite is good enough. but she also said that if i decided to pay out of pocket that i'd be put on a "waiting list" since the surgeries have been set back due to covid.

Don't skip on gym pussy
Def won’t skip on gym, hopefully this shit all works out and I can ascend

• +1

Just fyi the thing that makes ppl like like a “lion” with flared nostrils is the upper jaw surgery for maxilla. Which is what she’s telling you you need. So…. Whatever she was on about how not doing double jaw will prevent that, makes no sense, and would immediately make me question her overall qualification to speak about aesthetics. I know you’re seeing everything through rose glasses right now because u see your goals becoming reality, but trust me, don’t get comfortable, and question everything.

Advancing the lower jaw does nothing to give flared nostrils or lion face look. Moving the maxilla does. So ask her why she said that would happen if you did double. Don’t get comfortable. Question the hell out of every professional you meet. Although it’s only worth questioning if you yourself know what you’re talking about too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PrinceofDarkness, WagedandReady and 1 other person
Just fyi the thing that makes ppl like like a “lion” with flared nostrils is the upper jaw surgery for maxilla. Which is what she’s telling you you need. So…. Whatever she was on about how not doing double jaw will prevent that, makes no sense, and would immediately make me question her overall qualification to speak about aesthetics. I know you’re seeing everything through rose glasses right now because u see your goals becoming reality, but trust me, don’t get comfortable, and question everything.

Advancing the lower jaw does nothing to give flared nostrils or lion face look. Moving the maxilla does. So ask her why she said that would happen if you did double. Don’t get comfortable. Question the hell out of every professional you meet. Although it’s only worth questioning if you yourself know what you’re talking about too.
I figured she said that because I technically have an underbite so my upper jaw is all that functionally needs to come forward, and if they bring my lower forward, they’ll need to advance the upper even more to line up, and advancing upper too much causes those things

I figured she said that because I technically have an underbite so my upper jaw is all that functionally needs to come forward, and if they bring my lower forward, they’ll need to advance the upper even more to line up, and advancing upper too much causes those things
Ohh in that case that makes sense. Didn’t know you had an underbite.

Ohh in that case that makes sense. Didn’t know you had an underbite.
Yea I still wanna get bimax ccw tho, I’ll just have to find someone willing to do it, I don’t want just my upper jaw advanced. It would look weird and make my chin look more recessed

Yea I still wanna get bimax ccw tho, I’ll just have to find someone willing to do it, I don’t want just my upper jaw advanced. It would look weird and make my chin look more recessed
That’s true. One thing you could opt for is just upper but if you have a long face or gummy smile ask for impaction with the intent of achieving some autorotation of the mandible. This will make your chin go out further, and tighten the jawline without touching your mandible in surgery.

That’s true. One thing you could opt for is just upper but if you have a long face or gummy smile ask for impaction with the intent of achieving some autorotation of the mandible. This will make your chin go out further, and tighten the jawline without touching your mandible in surgery.
So I can get ccw with just upper? Would bimax ccw or upper ccw yield better results tho?

not trying to be that guy but i highly dont recommend a female surgeon. Really.

oh nevermind i misread that. The ortho is a female but the surgeon is a male. got it(y)

So I can get ccw with just upper? Would bimax ccw or upper ccw yield better results tho?
U can but only if they impact the maxilla as well as rotate. Then you lower jaw “autorotates” ccw without having to cut it

u dont need bsso, im 99% sure. only maxilla + chin

Post your occlusion, it could very well be that you're getting scammed with a over 1 year orthodontic treatment time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
She said she can use the braces to pull my teeth in a way that gives me a wider smile, not sure how it works but I will talk to her about it again, said there was no need for palate expansion
this happened to my ex
she showed me the result of her braces and I was completely shocked
her smile was so much wider
I asked her if she had a palate expander and she was just like "wtf no"

Post your occlusion, it could very well be that you're getting scammed with a over 1 year orthodontic treatment time
he is most likely already getting scammed cuz I remember he was pretty downward grown.. and his surgeon reccomends lf1 only?? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

Don't skip on gym pussy
He will loose all muscles once he gets surgery and needs to recover for months.

he is most likely already getting scammed cuz I remember he was pretty downward grown.. and his surgeon reccomends lf1 only?? JFL
Yeah I changed my mind about going with her. Does ccw bimax do a good job at correcting downward growth btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

It’s been 2 years, did you ascend bhai?

He didn't get surgery

Its been 2 years please tell me you ascended