I'm getting jaw surgery on June 26th. What should I tell my surgeon to give me (picture)

Quest

Quest

I refuse to die until things are better
What do I tell my surgeon to throw in there that would help me?

I was gonna ask for a 7-8 mm movement downgraft for both my maxilla and mandibular, CCW rotation, liposuction on my neck to get rid of double chin, and Mandibular Angle Reduction Surgery to give me a sharper goninal angle

Attachments

• GPU3A6-WsAAkxjr.jpeg
    GPU3A6-WsAAkxjr.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0

I was gonna ask for a 7-8 mm movement downgraft for both my maxilla and mandibular, CCW rotation, liposuction on my neck to get rid of double chin, and Mandibular Angle Reduction Surgery to give me a sharper goninal angle
Don't get jaw or any surgeries without getting lean first you don't know what's in there you might not even need It

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and IndraBC

Don't get jaw or any surgeries without getting lean first you don't know what's in there you might not even need It

I already got lean. I'm 5'10 and went from 200 pounds to 160

I'm lean enough and I don't wanna get leaner than 155 lbs

I already got lean. I'm 5'10 and went from 200 pounds to 160

I'm lean enough and I don't wanna get leaner than 155 lbs
You don't look lean what's your bodyfat percentage

You don't look lean what's your bodyfat percentage
Probably 20%. I can get a little leaner but I'm getting jaw surgery regardless because I have short face syndrome and a recessed maxilla.

I'd rather have this thread focus on the jaw surgery

GPVAEn XgAA4kkO

Side Profile

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC
Your going to tell your surgeon the movements he should perform? Are you retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Qzuan
7-8 mm for maxilla is kinda too much

more pics from true side profile, front, etc

7-8 mm for maxilla is kinda too much
Dogmax...100% shure.. Hey OP you don't' have recessed chin maxilla your problem is somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back