I'm getting mad

asdvek

asdvek

Reminder that I could fucking gouge the eyes out of any of you. I have the capabilities to do that. Shut the fuck up. Learn to be respectful. You fucking retarded piece of shits with no lives thinking they're superior to anyone else here. None of you are fucking superior to anyone else here. You are all on a fucking incel forum. All of you are either ugly or short or financially broke/living in a third world country. Fucking tired of kids saying "ohh bro i could beat you up irl" a 14 year old kid said. I could fucking gouge your eyes out and cause your death in the worst way possible you fucking dumb bitch. I've injured minors before in fights (self defense). This is nothing new to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, rape, Falcon_Flam and 1 other person
Reminder that I could fucking gouge the eyes out of any of you. I have the capabilities to do that. Shut the fuck up. Learn to be respectful. You fucking retarded piece of shits with no lives thinking they're superior to anyone else here. None of you are fucking superior to anyone else here. You are all on a fucking incel forum. All of you are either ugly or short or financially broke/living in a third world country. Fucking tired of kids saying "ohh bro i could beat you up irl" a 14 year old kid said. I could fucking gouge your eyes out and cause your death in the worst way possible you fucking dumb bitch.

Reminder that I could fucking gouge the eyes out of any of you. I have the capabilities to do that. Shut the fuck up. Learn to be respectful. You fucking retarded piece of shits with no lives thinking they're superior to anyone else here. None of you are fucking superior to anyone else here. You are all on a fucking incel forum. All of you are either ugly or short or financially broke/living in a third world country. Fucking tired of kids saying "ohh bro i could beat you up irl" a 14 year old kid said. I could fucking gouge your eyes out and cause your death in the worst way possible you fucking dumb bitch. I've injured minors before in fights (self defense). This is nothing new to me.
You're desperate for reps, aren't you? Trying to jestermaxx for the other incels on the forum.

You're desperate for reps, aren't you? Trying to jestermaxx for the other incels on the forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam
Weak brown little faggot I’d slaughter your and your family

Weak brown little faggot I’d slaughter your and your family
I hope your fucking whole family dies if they aren't already dead.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Do u have the capabilities to lick my asshole

Yea shut up

I’d magdump your family as they sleep
I hope your house burns or some shit and since you got mad I assume your parents are dead. Good.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth