I'm getting meme'd hard by the DMV

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
They already want $180 once a year that every year always seems to come at a time that really is inconvenient for me. I muster up the finances and spend a week planning it out and they spring it on me after I pay they also want me to *waste* $60 on a useless and unnecessary smog check.

I Google'd to see if I could get it for free and somehow it's "my responsibility" to pay for one when idgaf? Lol how'd they figure that one? They want me to have one then they should pay for it. Fuck yo community or environmental awareness. U see hobos sleeping on the streets and you jerk offs want me to my "my part" lol kys state of California.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios
just bring a bomb, chuck it into the dmv, and problem solved
(game wiki section 4:13)
Lol. Do you have a way of making explosives that powerful? The building would have to be desecrated beyond use. Your average grenade won't do shit except stop flow for a day.

Everything is online now adays so I doubt it would alleviate my fees. You'd have to bomb numerous locations.

I wouldn't mind doing all this if I could. Like I said I see actual starving hobos sleeping on the streets on a daily basis and this shit gubment can't do fuck all about it. If they ain't taking care of the well being of the public then why should I? Fix the homeless and fentanyl problem here and I might consider being mindful for the community.

It's straight up fucking garbage.

Lol. Do you have a way of making explosives that powerful? The building would have to be desecrated beyond use. Your average grenade won't do shit except stop flow for a day.

Everything is online now adays so I doubt it would alleviate my fees. You'd have to bomb numerous locations.

I wouldn't mind doing all this if I could. Like I said I see actual starving hobos sleeping on the streets on a daily basis and this shit gubment can't do fuck all about it. If they ain't taking care of the well being of the public then why should I? Fix the homeless and fentanyl problem here and I might consider being mindful for the community.

It's straight up fucking garbage.
american boy, just move, the women, houses everything are of higher qualities here.

They already want $180 once a year that every year always seems to come at a time that really is inconvenient for me. I muster up the finances and spend a week planning it out and they spring it on me after I pay they also want me to *waste* $60 on a useless and unnecessary smog check.

I Google'd to see if I could get it for free and somehow it's "my responsibility" to pay for one when idgaf? Lol how'd they figure that one? They want me to have one then they should pay for it. Fuck yo community or environmental awareness. U see hobos sleeping on the streets and you jerk offs want me to my "my part" lol kys state of California.
My driving teacher has such sexy feet she painted her toes white :aheago::aheago::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
My driving teacher has such sexy feet she painted her toes white :aheago::aheago::aheago:
TheBiggestIncelEver

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
You could search work, dedicate 9 months of your life to this shit, fill a van and put c4s or similar objects on the main supporting beams, somehow get out alive, blow the fuse, maybe pretend to be a janitor who magically survived.
if you want any chance to stay alive,
your way is through mexico with a healthy bitcoin balance, go through some developing shit hole such as guyana or somehthing,
live off the books.

but yes its very possible,
fertilizer bombs can do very much damage in plants versus zombies so i dont see why anything homemade such as in the amazing game of fortnite wouldn't be able to! in minecraft and dota 2 ofcourse.
I rather go to Europe for white women to do this. I don't have enough capital to get rich with BTC because the market cap is huge and can't 100x anymore so I have to risk it with younger alt coins.

• +1
I wish I could bro I would cum my pants. I remember I just spent the class staring at her feet and no joke I came in my pants a bit.
After she's done teaching you how to drive just drive into a drive thru and ask her. Tell her you're a lustful man and think about it daily.

• JFL
aint you supposed to drive
Yeah I passed my segment 1 a while ago and I stopped class like 2 months ago but I can’t stop thinking and jerking off to her feet

• JFL
what do you think will happen when a nigga talks about her feet dumb fuck
Woah, woah!! I'll have you know I almost bench 135 lbs .. for reps!! I'm one mofo you don't wanna throw hands with.

Hmmm. Ask for a kiss first then. That way if she says no and tells your mom it won't look as bad.
When I go back for segment 2 maybe I’ll try. I’ll ask her if I could massage her feet ;)

what do you think will happen when a nigga talks about her feet dumb fuck
The only reason why I have a foot fetish was because of my older sister .

• JFL
When I go back for segment 2 maybe I’ll try. I’ll ask her if I could massage her feet ;)
Asking for a kiss is more normal. Don't ask for anything that reveals you have a foot fetish. You're more likely to get a yes for a kiss. Then ask to massage her feet if you're lucky enough to get the kiss. You'll be shielded from getting fatter on, cuz she won't want you ratting on her for the kiss.

Asking for a kiss is more normal. Don't ask for anything that reveals you have a foot fetish. You're more likely to get a yes for a kiss. Then ask to massage her feet if you're lucky enough to get the kiss. You'll be shielded from getting fatter on, cuz she won't want you ratting on her for the kiss.
She even called me tall and in 5’11 with lifts on

When I go back for segment 2 I hope I can get some :aheago:

When I go back for segment 2 I hope I can get some :aheago:
She will probably say no but the low inhibition you gain will take you far and is the real reward here, as pretty as her mouth or feet may be.

Shes just being polite, she wants nothing with you and probably has a husband
Nigga she called me tall . She does have a husband . She asked if I had a girlfriend though.