I'm getting more IOIs after getting Neck and Hand tattoos

A

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Got them done this week. Was walking around and getting way more IOIs from girls. I'm gonna get another neck tattoo and more on my hands. Keep in mind these are very small wording tattoos nothing big. What would be good to get on the hands?

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, nofap and UrGirlsMcm
attention isn't the same as IOI

of course tattoos make you more noticeable, but that doesn't mean its imcreasing your SMV. 25% of women don't like tattoos and you can't reverse it while it may make you look worse as you age.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, rg1235, niqfan625 and 4 others
Above reply is cope Tats always increase appeal even if it’s on a chubby lard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, niqfan625, nofap and 3 others

of course tattoos make you more noticeable, but that doesn't mean its imcreasing your SMV. 25% of women don't like tattoos and you can't reverse it while it may make you look worse as you age.
Theres things everyone likes and doesnt like

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr

Agreed attention isn’t the same as IOI but OP believes that the attention he is getting is IOI. Not surprised tbh tats are shown to be an increase in sex appeal with no negatives studies have debunked that tats will stop you from getting a job.

Plus women don’t even know what they want to eat JFL the once that say don’t like tats are probs bullshitting

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and thugmaxxedwigga
Finna get some tats soon always been on my to do

Agreed attention isn’t the same as IOI but OP believes that the attention he is getting is IOI. Not surprised tbh tats are shown to be an increase in sex appeal with no negatives studies have debunked that tats will stop you from getting a job.

Plus women don’t even know what they want to eat JFL the once that say don’t like tats are probs bullshitting
"studies have debunked that tats will stop you from getting a job"

Are you a fucking RETARD? Do you know how many personal accounts people share every day about how they lost their job because of a tattoo or were prevented from getting into a career LMAO

maybe in 2024 its less likely but you are very much NOT going to get a high paying career if you got neck and hand tats unless you are your own boss.

• JFL
"studies have debunked that tats will stop you from getting a job"

Are you a fucking RETARD? Do you know how many personal accounts people share every day about how they lost their job because of a tattoo or were prevented from getting into a career LMAO

maybe in 2024 its less likely but you are very much NOT going to get a high paying career if you got neck and hand tats unless you are your own boss.
Look, I get that tattoos used to be a big deal for jobs, but times are changing. Nowadays, a lot of companies don't care as much about visible tattoos, especially in creative fields or places with a progressive culture. Research shows that tattoos can make you look more attractive and unique, which can help with personal branding. And what else do we know from blackpill? More attractive people are paid more. Sure, some conservative industries might still have issues, but saying that tattoos will definitely stop you from getting a high-paying job is pretty outdated in 2024 JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Get acne, it'll boost your IOIs

• JFL
Whipping your dick out in public gives you ton of IOI :feelskek:

• JFL
Every girl loves tattoos I have learned