I'm getting my total testosterone tested

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
What's normal range and I unfortunately can't get my estrogen levels checked nor my prolactin or DHT, but did anyone else here do this before?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6997
I did

it’s useless if you don’t take roid. You think you are low t?

I've probably said the same thing several times before, but here goes:

One test reading is not indicative of your body's actual T production throughout the day. Too many short-term factors like time of day, recent meals (fat containing meals decrease T temporarily for instance), mood, exercise, etc. influence T too much.

You need multiple.
Or best, look at your face and frame and judge.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noor, TheChosenChad, JustBeCurry and 2 others
IMO testing T only doesn't show you the bigger picture. You need those other hormones you mentioned to test as well.

what and how should it be?
I mean genetic factors such as androgen receptivity and developmental chewing and mouth/head posture matter too, but generally, an abundance of high T traits indicate high T.
Browridge, chin, facial width, voice, muscularity, clavicle shape and width, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I mean genetic factors such as androgen receptivity and developmental chewing and mouth/head posture matter too, but generally, an abundance of high T traits indicate high T.
Browridge, chin, facial width, voice, muscularity, clavicle shape and width, etc.
what if im a mix of both low t and high t traits like straight sorta wide clavicle, deeper voice, none round eyes, but v shaped none pertruding chin, a average browdridge, and low naturual muscle?

what if im a mix of both low t and high t traits like straight sorta wide clavicle, deeper voice, none round eyes, but v shaped none pertruding chin, a average browdridge, and low naturual muscle?
it's genetic. It's not an equation of high t feature + low t feature = medium T levels. Every individual feature is genetic, and has different test cell sensitivity. There are women with strong jawlines. Does that mean they're high T? You can have a high T ramus but low T chin, and have 900 ng/dl. It's a combination of prenatal t, pubertal T, genetic androgen sensitivity and environment factors. If you're young and workout, you should have decent muscle mass. Muscle mass is probably the best sign of high pubertal T, since every other indicative can be genetic like voice, height, frame size, skull size etc

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
it's genetic. It's not an equation of high t feature + low t feature = medium T levels. Every individual feature is genetic, and has different test cell sensitivity. There are women with strong jawlines. Does that mean they're high T? You can have a high T ramus but low T chin, and have 900 ng/dl. It's a combination of prenatal t, pubertal T, genetic androgen sensitivity and environment factors. If you're young and workout, you should have decent muscle mass. Muscle mass is probably the best sign of high pubertal T, since every other indicative can be genetic like voice, height, frame size, skull size etc
hmm got it but i've also been fat throughout puberty so would that be a reason for it too?

If <1000 low t

low natural muscle
Tbh i don't think so. higher fat just means easier time for your body to produce estrogen, and estrogen doesn't necessarily mean lower muscle mass, estrogen is important as fuck. you probably just have low androgen sensitivity and medium test levels

Tbh i don't think so. higher fat just means easier time for your body to produce estrogen, and estrogen doesn't necessarily mean lower muscle mass, estrogen is important as fuck. you probably just have low androgen sensitivity and medium test levels
I got them tested they were like 450 ng/dl but thats at a time I was having panic attacks and my stress was peaking.