I'm getting over my oneitis?

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I dont know whats happenig, i woke up and i have trouble remembering her. I think it has something to do with looking at my old oneitis and realizing that i liked her much more. She was objectively worse looking but but for whatever reason i liked her.

This oneitis stuff was just lust at the end of the day. This forum warned me but i didnt listen, they said you dont love her but only whateveer version you had of her in your head. Couldnt have been more right.

And its cope at the end of the day because i was a lot more infatutatiated my femcel old itis. My "oneitis" was literally a desperae attempt to get over the other girl. i wasnt good enough for either of them but whatever happened happened ig. Im gonna die alone, no doubt about that but its better being honest with yourself.

A girl doesnt have to have pretty almond eyes and piercings to be attractive. Sometimes we like wpmen and it makes absolutely no sense why we do so. Irrational feelings mog at the end of the day. Just use your old itis to forget your current one theory.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
As much as I like you, honestly, you'll never be cured of her

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
I dont know whats happenig, i woke up and i have trouble remembering her. I think it has something to do with looking at my old oneitis and realizing that i liked her much more. She was objectively worse looking but but for whatever reason i liked her.

This oneitis stuff was just lust at the end of the day. This forum warned me but i didnt listen, they said you dont love her but only whateveer version you had of her in your head. Couldnt have been more right.

And its cope at the end of the day because i was a lot more infatutatiated my femcel old itis. My "oneitis" was literally a desperae attempt to get over the other girl. i wasnt good enough for either of them but whatever happened happened ig. Im gonna die alone, no doubt about that but its better being honest with yourself.

A girl doesnt have to have pretty almond eyes and piercings to be attractive. Sometimes we like wpmen and it makes absolutely no sense why we do so. Irrational feelings mog at the end of the day. Just use your old itis to forget your current one theory.
Kill bet so no one else can have her

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
its more simple than that. if the girl from this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/new-picture-of-my-old-crush.1107470/ was in my life i wouldnt have even met the other whore. and i never felt as good with my oneitis as i did with my old one. there is no point in crying over some manipulative whore no matter how attractive she is.
It remains a palliative. You are vulnerable to these situations, even if you manage to forget your new One itis (and you won't in the short term) it will change little.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
  • Ugh..
You are vulnerable to these situations,
it was literally an one time thing ffs. she found me wehn i was at the lowest most vulnerable state. i have had like 10 girls try to manipulate after her and it was easy to see through.

even if you manage to forget your new One itis (and you won't in the short term) it will change little.
so what? you insist that i liked my oneitis more than any other girl? the objectve truth is that she never liked me and never will but it doesnt matter cuz she wasnt who i wanted anyway.

• +1
It remains a palliative. You are vulnerable to these situations, even if you manage to forget your new One itis (and you won't in the short term) it will change little.
Well, it's hard for us to understand you because we think she's low-mid mtn

You have trouble remembering her because you havent had much interaction with her

• +1
so what? you insist that i liked my oneitis more than any other girl? the objectve truth is that she never liked me and never will but it doesnt matter cuz she wasnt who i wanted anyway
You are not in a condition to speak of objective truth.

• Hmm...
yep and its time i accepted that. no point in being sad over a girl that scammed you no matter how good she looks
Become her little paypig bahi

You are not in a condition to speak of objective truth.
how? i remember my apprehensive like it was yesterday. that bitch picked me because of how vulenrable and naive i looked. she was pulling strings. and probabl y did it with others too. if my old itis gave me a sniff id drop her in a heartbeat. fuck that whore.

• +1
I'm not. I will find out who her bf is

• Woah
how? i remember my apprehensive like it was yesterday. that bitch picked me because of how vulenrable and naive i looked. she was pulling strings. and probabl y did it with others too. if my old itis gave me a sniff id drop her in a heartbeat. fuck that whore.
To begin with, see her for the shithole she is, but you won't. She's ugly. Muh Greece, she looks like an anthropomorphic pig. It's useless to insist, maybe in a couple of years you will get over it.

To begin with, see her for the shithole she is, but you won't. She's ugly.
she is psl 9 in my country. she knows it too. if she was ugly then she wouldnt do what she did with me. her confidence would be low enough to keep me around, she didnt need to.

It's useless to insist, maybe in a couple of years you will get over it.
get over what lol?

She s ugly
your opinion on her loosk means nothing. i showed her pics, you can see how narcy she is. they dedicated half the grduation video to her.

• +1
You're a mastodontic doormat. What do you think?
why am i a doormat? because i got plyed by a girl once? any guy would have fell for her. it will never happen again

• +1
again, this is your opinion and you are a minority. and she is objectviely better looking than me and my old oneitis
Shut up, you play doormat with that pig and you even have the lack of dignity not to shut up. I don't have shit to do otherwise I wouldn't have even answered you, I knew it would be useless. It's my fault.

Last edited:
Shut up, you play doormat with that pig and you even have the lack of dignity not to shut up. I don't have shit to do otherwise I wouldn't have even answered you, I knew it would be useless. It's my fault.
i was confident enough to put my arm on her, how about that?

• +1