Im getting plastic surgery in 5-8 months

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Im getting implants in my chin and undereyes and dissolving my chin filler

I hope this ends my mental torture and I can finally live normal again . I will change up my appearance in other ways too while I recover

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, OldRooster, TechnoBoss and 8 others
I have a strong feeling these surgeries are the answer to my brutal self image problems

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and truthhurts
How much

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
hope it goes well for you

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
why not genio?
also why Is having fillers torturing you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
Remember when u claimed to mog me then refused to tag the “many” users who saw u or send ur pic to anybody. Average European pussy getting brutal mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and watah
we have similar hardmaxxing plan btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer
Remember when u claimed to mog me then refused to tag the “many” users who saw u or send ur pic to anybody. Average European pussy getting brutal mogged
Remember when you claimed to je educated ans didn't know anything about the topic

To je clear you get surgeries for girls

Remember when you claimed to je educated ans didn't know anything about the topic

To je clear you get surgeries for girls
I already get enough girls
You’re projecting ur sad incel reality onto me, we aint the same
IMG 6851
IMG 6852
IMG 6854

IMG 6855

You wanna increase confidence just feel more attractive

Clearly fake or a guy
Also i sent @NZb6Air pics with me and a blonde girl last week and he dropped muh larp allegations so keep seething incel. Although he prob hates me now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, LuckyBeast and truthhurts
You wanna increase confidence just feel more attractive
I already said why, not everyone is invisible to women like you kid its actually bottom 5% of men who get no play

Also i sent @NZb6Air pics with me and a blonde girl last week and he dropped muh larp allegations so keep seething incel. Although he prob hates me now
Send it to me . You had lied before

I already said why, not everyone is invisible to women like you kid its actually bottom 5% of men who get no play
Why would looking better increase your confidence dosent even make sense

• JFL
Why would looking better increase your confidence dosent even make sense
Because i already got chin fillers and it did wonders, i am not finished yet

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@NZb6Air thoughts:feelskek:?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and try2beme
Because i already got chin fillers and it did wonders, i am not finished yet
Then you are weird but if it works for you tjen keep going

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, truthhurts and try2beme
Send it to me . You had lied before
I lied about not knowing about a conflict (not having israeli propaganda takes) and you lied about mogging me. It is what it is

• +1
send me through pm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and try2beme
Cope 50% of French niggas are incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
I lied about not knowing about a conflict (not having israeli propaganda takes) and you lied about mogging me. It is what it is
No you just didnt know anything not even the basics. Alot of pro palestine are educated

No you just didnt know anything not even the basics. Alot of pro palestine are educated
I claimed to be educated about russia and ukraine if u actually check but whatever

I claimed to be educated about russia and ukraine if u actually check but whatever
Oh then my misunderstanding. I apologize

• +1
What’s ur rating tho?:ogre::feelswhat:
I get various ratings i rate myself high mtn and get around that on avg but most argue i have htn smv because im 6’2 dripmaxxed and gymmaxxed

• +1
I get various ratings i rate myself high mtn and get around that on avg but most argue i have htn smv because im 6’2 dripmaxxed and gymmaxxed
U probably thugmaxxed tho. As @Akhi assumed, with the thugpill u can slay :ogre::feelswhat:

• +1
Mirin. Good luck bro. I hope the surgery is a great success and that the results exceed expectations. :chad:

• +1
U probably thugmaxxed tho. As @Akhi assumed, with the thugpill u can slay :ogre::feelswhat:
Yeah im low class and look lightskin so it helps the ugliness

• +1
Best of luck bhai. (y)

• +1

I hope this ends my mental torture and I can finally live normal again . I will change up my appearance in other ways too while I recover
what undereye implants are you talking about?

• +1
can confirm

• +1

hope everything goes well and you ascend bhai

Blonde girl good looking or nah?:ogre::feelswhat:
i dotn remember nigga :lul: probably dyed hair fake blonde like 97% of blonde girls you see
but they didnt do shit they was watchin soccer on a laptop on the ground with coca cans, OP is actually fifteen years old, they were working on a school project

• JFL
i dotn remember nigga :lul: probably dyed hair fake blonde like 97% of blonde girls you see
but they didnt do shit they was watchin soccer on a laptop on the ground with coca cans, OP is actually fifteen years old, they were working on a school project
One pic was at a bar but u prob couldnt tell jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts