I’M GETTING RHINO

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I’m excited asf ngl
My nose is my worst insecurity ever, 2 days ago I was comparing side profiles with my brother irl and he said ‘your nose is hella long and you have a small bump on it’. I’m even more insecure now so I made an appointment today and in february I can get rhino for like 4k or something.

The thing is I have a deviated septum so it would actually be benificial too.

I just wanna get rid of that small bump and some un even bones on my nose. Also my tip is crazy inflamed so it’s bulbous asf, imma get that removed too.

Here’s what I have now

46939671 8045 417A AFEC 9CD6A1145341

2E2CF727 826C 4372 AD70 5F9390AFBAF2

This what I want and should get, also the tip a little less bulbous and swollen

1025DCF3 304F 40F4 8405 B7D19993E754

This shit would ascend me so hard since my nose is def my worst feature by far next to my absolute horrid skin

Attachments

• 4C8A2A67-46D6-4000-886E-857760823795.jpeg
    4C8A2A67-46D6-4000-886E-857760823795.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, ryuken, Coeus and 8 others
Did you make a consultation?

• +1
Reactions: Graham and PsychoDsk
Nose is alright

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, skkrrrtcantdo, FUE Mogger and 2 others
im jelly bhai

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PsychoDsk
Mirin hardmaxxing but wtf is that :lul:

Bro, you're not a pretty boy. You need somewhat long slim nose, not that kpop idol shit

Attachments

• 1727195523112.png
    1727195523112.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, skkrrrtcantdo, FUE Mogger and 4 others
Tbh your nose isn't really at all an issue and actually in the morph you look less forward grown.

I would spend the money on fat grafting to reduce UEE or fillers.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, LooksThinker and IanIachimoe2491
your nose is really good you have dysphoria the way you drew it would make you look worse cause the base would bee to big in proportion to the bridge, I wouldnt touch is cosmetically necessarily, only to fix the septum

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, castizo, Graham and 1 other person
nah just fix the septum, septoplasty dont get rhino

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and PsychoDsk
I’m excited asf ngl
My nose is my worst insecurity ever, 2 days ago I was comparing side profiles with my brother irl and he said ‘your nose is hella long and you have a small bump on it’. I’m even more insecure now so I made an appointment today and in february I can get rhino for like 4k or something.

The thing is I have a deviated septum so it would actually be benificial too.

I just wanna get rid of that small bump and some un even bones on my nose. Also my tip is crazy inflamed so it’s bulbous asf, imma get that removed too.

Here’s what I have now

View attachment 3195490

View attachment 3195492

This what I want and should get, also the tip a little less bulbous and swollen

View attachment 3195488

This shit would ascend me so hard since my nose is def my worst feature by far next to my absolute horrid skin
How much would it cost you?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Tbh your nose isn't really at all an issue and actually in the morph you look less forward grown.

I would spend the money on fat grafting to reduce UEE or fillers.
My uee suits me, hunter eyes are cope on most faces tbh
It isn’t that bad but I just feel it takes too much attention, if someone irl says something abt it you know it’s noticeable.

And I have a deviated septum so a lil reconstruction couldn’t hurt. I have a consultation next week so I’ll see what they say, just making the tip more sharp would already be a HUGE improvement for my harmony

I wanna be pretty
I'd focus on clearing up your skin and stubble, as well as making sure you don't start going bald (it can creep up on you if you're not careful, like it did for me).

Your face has very good structure (and a good nose), at least from the side, so I'd urge you to be hesitant to change anything like that.

• +1
I wanna be pretty
You have a stronger maxilla than mandible, so you’re a masculine type. Pretty nose won’t make you pretty

Maybe cutting off part of your mandible, paired with some maxilla surgery or implant may work, but questionable

• +1
My uee suits me, hunter eyes are cope on most faces tbh
It isn’t that bad but I just feel it takes too much attention, if someone irl says something abt it you know it’s noticeable.

And I have a deviated septum so a lil reconstruction couldn’t hurt. I have a consultation next week so I’ll see what they say, just making the tip more sharp would already be a HUGE improvement for my harmony
I am not talking about hunter eyes.

At this point you have so much eyelid exposure it makes you look kind of dopey imo. Reducing it a bit but not entirely would improve your eye area a lot. You should focus on this and your skin because you have a good jaw. Your UEE make you seem too British rn

Go for something like this. Really slight curve.

Also, your nose is fine. You would suicide if you had mine:

• +1
You have a stronger maxilla than mandible, so you’re a masculine type. Pretty nose won’t make you pretty

Maybe cutting off part of your mandible, paired with some maxilla surgery or implant may work, but questionable
Isn’t it good to have some feminine features compared to masculine features
My face is just masculine with barely any feminine traits so a better nose would look mogger imo

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Isn’t it good to have some feminine features compared to masculine features
My face is just masculine with barely any feminine traits so a better nose would look mogger imo
It is good, but limited. Your mandible and nose would look too strange together

Simply wouldn’t fit in

I am not talking about hunter eyes.

At this point you have so much eyelid exposure it makes you look kind of dopey imo. Reducing it a bit but not entirely would improve your eye area a lot. You should focus on this and your skin because you have a good jaw. Your UEE make you seem too British rn
Idk, I especially don’t wanna look british tho :lul:
I think it’s not that bad tbh, but on another note how would it work to get a fat graft for less uee, you have a thread on it or some info?

Ignore the filter btw my skin is just shit and that filter is the only thing saving my ass

Also here you can see my nose overpowers and the tip is just too bulbous

E6C00146 0DDE 4DBC 8869 1B6B2DA43B19

• Hmm...
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Idk, I especially don’t wanna look british tho :lul:
I think it’s not that bad tbh, but on another note how would it work to get a fat graft for less uee, you have a thread on it or some info?

Ignore the filter btw my skin is just shit and that filter is the only thing saving my ass

Also here you can see my nose overpowers and the tip is just too bulbous

View attachment 3195560
TBH, the nose does look worst from a profile view. And a slimmer nasal tip would be benefit to you.

But still your eye area needs to be improved. It is even more important than jaw for attractiveness so deserves a lot of attention. You have British eyes with too much UEE and sparse eyelashes. Put your money into fixing this first then work on your nose.

Also you have terrible skin which is another reason why your nose is so big. If you find a way to reduce skin inflammation and get clear skin I am very sure simultaneous you seem some mild reduction in nasal tip. Your nose is full of grease like your skin its why it is so bulbous combined with breaking out. I can even see some acne on the nose itself which is a big sign of this . In the meanwhile you can attempt with hydrocortisone to reduce your nasal tip.

TBH, the nose does look worst from a profile view. And a slimmer nasal tip would be benefit to you.

But still your eye area needs to be improved. It is even more important than jaw for attractiveness so deserves a lot of attention. You have British eyes with too much UEE and sparse eyelashes. Put your money into fixing this first then work on your nose.

Also you have terrible skin which is another reason why your nose is so big. If you find a way to reduce skin inflammation and get clear skin I am very sure simultaneous you seem some mild reduction in nasal tip. Your nose is full of grease like your skin its why it is so bulbous combined with breaking out. I can even see some acne on the nose itself which is a big sign of this . In the meanwhile you can attempt with hydrocortisone to reduce your nasal tip.
Yea fuck my skin is horrible, I wanna off myself
I refuse to believe I have to improve my eye area ngl, every bitch I’ve been with said they love my eye area so much and that it’s my best feature by far. I think my pfl could be a bit better tho but I’m not getting surgeries for that shit

The skin is just cuz of anadrol so it’s an easy fix when I’m off

I hate my nose too
Idk if this is cope but i swear some days my nose tip will just look wider and inflammed but somedays it will look fine