I‘m glad I experienced the early 2000‘s

The Grinch

The Grinch

Aura
life was different, it was good.

I pity the kids born after the early 2000‘s, you will never experience happiness. Kill yourself, losers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, fuxkdakikez, Mainstream and 5 others
I remember Y2K

I was born 2004 but all my memories before 2010 were beautiful. Its like life had a completely different filter back then, all the new toys and trends coming out too give me nostalgia.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Early 2000s had a lot of cringe. Weirdo country wigger music

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Latinolooksmaxxer
I was born 2004 but all my memories before 2010 were beautiful. Its like life had a completely different filter back then, all the new toys and trends coming out too give me nostalgia.

bruh you where born in 2004, you didn’t experience the early 2000’s unless you where conscious in the womb nigga. You likely have memories the late 2000s at most.

Aren’t u only 22 tho

It was the very last time in history before OLD and Instagram etc took over and the internet was still in its young stages.
A great time to be alive .MSN messenger, AOL chatrooms those were the fucking days

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker, The Grinch and 1 other person
big cock reigned back then too noyt much different

gangbangs were more secret

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
2007-2009 mogged because i was popular in highschool

i dont say i peaked there because i got to my dream school and slain htbs there but it was pretty rad still

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ⒳eyṫ
It was the very last time in history before OLD and Instagram etc took over and the internet was still in its young stages.
A great time to be alive .MSN messenger, AOL chatrooms those were the fucking days
Yeah we used to climb trees, play soccer or fight other kids back then, no such a thing as instagram or TikTok, so glad I was allowed to experience that time

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
oldcel as mf, kys, your going to die when im 50

• Woah
Yeah we used to climb trees, play soccer or fight other kids back then, no such a thing as instagram or TikTok, so glad I was allowed to experience that time
Was a race to get home from school to see who could log on first to msn
Not fucking internet on phones back then

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and The Grinch
oldcel as mf, kys, your going to die when im 50
You were born in the worst time to be alive, you’re on an incel forum as a teenager, my condolences, loser

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
You were born in the worst time to be alive, you’re on an incel forum as a teenager, my condolences, loser
i have a gf + a good life

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and The Grinch
Early 2000s had a lot of cringe. Weirdo country wigger music

@Latinolooksmaxxer Stuff like that. Uncle Kracker, Nickleback, etc

• +1