im glad I was nevER a jestermaxxer

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Height frauding to 6'7
I sometimes recall memories from when I was 10 -14 and still had friends, and despite being usually the ugliest and most autistic in a friend group that was honestly quite diverse, not really in a racial sense, but in the sense that we had subhumans up to chadlites all in one group, very strange looking back on it but yeah, one thing I recall is this lower end mtn always always being the jester, literally everyone made jokes about him, my "friends" tried the same with me but I usually just responded with something witty and they'd back down or i'd just say fuck off and insult their looks (im serious lol). Anyways so this low mtn was always the butt of every joke, and quite early on I started to see how fucking pathetic that is, when he was sick for like a week I remember NO ONE brought up the fact he wasn't there until friday, fucking brutal.

I would also sometimes overhear people from outside our friend group talk about him, how he's so weird and unfunny, guy always got into trouble with teachers, no one took him seriously tbh.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and truthhurts
I miss being a jestermaxxer.

At least I had friends back then. Now I have nothing and nobody.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, truthhurts and <6PSLcel
bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I miss being a jestermaxxer.

At least I had friends back then. Now I have nothing and nobody.
I couldn't live with myself knowing im just there to entertain these pricks who don't ever care or like me, I could understand that from the normies pERspective he wasn't a jestermaxxer, but for me and you, you're supposedly quite an intelligent guy yourself, we are too self aware regarding shit like this. But idk man whatever is best for you I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I couldn't live with myself knowing im just there to entertain these pricks who don't ever care or like me, I could understand that from the normies pERspective he wasn't a jestermaxxer, but for me and you, you're supposedly quite an intelligent guy yourself, we are too self aware regarding shit like this. But idk man whatever is best for you I suppose.
alternative to being a jestermaxxer is being a totally socially outcast individual for me.

its over

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I was a jestermaxxer i hate how I used to talk loud to impress some faggot