I’m glad that I didn’t discover the Blackpill until after I graduated high school.

J

Jigen

Kraken
Cus I prob would have dropped out.

• +1
Reactions: jfbjfb and Deleted member 17997
I discovered it in highschool. Just made me confused when I saw subhumans/ plain normies slaying good looking girls. And continued seeing the same thing after I graduated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 17997 and 6 others
I discovered it in highschool. Just made me confused when I saw subhumans/ plain normies slaying good looking girls. And continued seeing the same thing after I graduated.
Looks don't matter as much in hs
After hs could be betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 17997
Why do you believe it then jfl

Looks don't matter as much in hs
After hs could be betabuxx
Nah, in college most people are still just part-time burger flippers if they work at all. I live in a middle class area. There are rich people, but most are average joes.

Why do you believe it then jfl
I don't really. It's true to an extent, but it's comically exaggerated by teenage autists who don't go outside and live through dating apps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ItsOverCel, cabbage and 8 others
I wish I learned the black pill later on, but I had no choice.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Jigen
ok, its true, dating is easier being gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, babineux, Jigen and 1 other person
There are some elements of the black pill that are very true like how less attractive people are treated worse by society, and the racepill. Then there’s less apparent things that are overblown like the heightpill and the dumb must have perfect face ratio shit that means nothing in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
In my highschool most dudes date 1 level up like ltn's with mtb's and mtn with htb's etc, just be NT actually works here. Lookstheory still applies to extremely ugly people though, the truecels hang out with the other truecels/femcels.

• +1
I wish I learned the black pill later on, but I had no choice.
Ideally you’d want to discover it on your death bed or some shit. But it’s impossible to be bluepilled for so long. Even for foids and chads who live life in tutorial mode.

• +1
HS popular kids slay even if they're normies and just be first plays a big role in a lot of relationships in high school. I know a lot of guys who dated girls in highschool and after graduating they have become incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and johnsmithcel
In my highschool most dudes date 1 level up like ltn's with mtb's and mtn with htb's etc, just be NT actually works here. Lookstheory still applies to extremely ugly people though, the truecels hang out with the other truecels/femcels.
They're probably just looksmatched and the girl frauds with makeup. Populartiy and being NT matters a ton in highschool and popular normies or popular sports players have status and they are able to slay even when being normie looks wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 17997
Ideally you’d want to discover it on your death bed or some shit. But it’s impossible to be bluepilled for so long. Even for foids and chads who live life in tutorial mode.
At the end of the day, if you get a foid you will forget about the black pill. Your biology doesn't care about your opinions on human behaviors. Most black pillers would turn blue pilled fast if they got a steady supply of social and sexual validation.

• +1
Reactions: Sicambre and Jigen
HS popular kids slay even if they're normies and just be first plays a big role in a lot of relationships in high school. I know a lot of guys who dated girls in highschool and after graduating they have become incels.
yeah the popular kids slayed even though some were as average as they come. But basically everyone except for me and a few other complete losers got some pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Jigen
it actually goes way deeper than that, like the fact that people think someone is smart and trustworthy and attractive just seeing his/her photo, you know, like photofeeler. Understand it is all about looks. LOOKS, LOOKS, LOOKS.

• +1
At the end of the day, if you get a foid you will forget about the black pill. Your biology doesn't care about your opinions on human behaviors. Most black pillers would turn blue pilled fast if they got a steady supply of social and sexual validation.
This is true, when I’m out with friends having fun and enjoying life. I don’t even think about this blackpill stuff. When I’m alone I come here for my black pills

• +1
it actually goes way deeper than that, like the fact that people think someone is smart and trustworthy and attractive just seeing his/her photo, you know, like photofeeler. Understand it is all about looks. LOOKS, LOOKS, LOOKS.
cope

• +1
why you say that?
You know what, i'm jealous of normies who don't care about their looks beyond getting a haircut and washing their faces in the morning, who still live good and fulfilling lives, while there's tons of abused dogs online with fried dopamine receptors who spend hours a day analyzing their maxillas and getting into 5 page arguments about which aspie twink male model has a better eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Jigen
You know what, i'm jealous of normies who don't care about their looks beyond getting a haircut and washing their faces in the morning, who still live good and fulfilling lives, while there's tons of abused dogs online with fried dopamine receptors who spend hours a day analyzing their maxillas and getting into 5 page arguments about which aspie twink male model has a better eye area
I know it's sad but it also kinda saved my life

You won't discover the blackpill, the blackpill will discover you!