Im going insane

h111

h111

Anorexic
I have no friends, nobody to talk to other than my family. I tell my parents everything and they say I need to go to a therapist. Why am I cursed with this life and why is everyone so obnoxious?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and $ u b H u m a n
Ur the obnoxious one if you genuinely havent even got one or two friends

• So Sad
Reactions: h111
I have no friends, nobody to talk to other than my family. I tell my parents everything and they say I need to go to a therapist. Why am I cursed with this life and why is everyone so obnoxious?
might aswell try therapie at that point

therapist jfl if they want you to be put on meds see a psychiatrist and they can give you drugs that will make you more sociable

• JFL
Reactions: h111 and yeeyeeslayer
therapist jfl if they want you to be put on meds see a psychiatrist and they can give you drugs that will make you more sociable
just do drugs to improve social skills bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, h111 and incelmogger
I met dozens of people and got invited to random parties, tons of snapchats, numbers, etc. just by being out and about all day everyday smoking, walking and stumbling across cool randos jfl. Was literally automatic on benzos and high dose dexamphetamine. Works better than rotting and seeing a therapist. There was a point after the ward where I was walking 20k steps every day and I didn’t even have to think about doing it or talking to people I just did.

I met dozens of people and got invited to random parties, tons of snapchats, numbers, etc. just by being out and about all day everyday smoking, walking and stumbling across cool randos jfl. Was literally automatic on benzos and high dose dexamphetamine. Works better than rotting and seeing a therapist. There was a point after the ward where I was walking 20k steps every day and I didn’t even have to think about doing it or talking to people I just did.
yes I am 6’2.5 in my running shoes and am good looking but that’s not the point

just be confident bro
If you’re ugly don’t bother bro experiment with research chemicals, ped’s and nootropics instead plus surgeries if you are below mtn

If you’re ugly don’t bother bro experiment with research chemicals, ped’s and nootropics instead plus surgeries if you are below mtn
seriously if your not at least mid mtn don't even bother trying to get girls before you ascend to at least that

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
i’m 13 and my life sucks

• Woah
Reactions: h111
Psychiatric medication fucks up your psychic abilities. It's not worth it

I work hard in school and one day I want to move to a quiet city with my virgin wife and live a peaceful life, I think if I smoke or even do benzos yes I can enjoy my time rn but I think it will fuck up my future. I've had plenty of kids tell me to either smoke or drink, but that's not the path I'm on. I know kids who are so NT they don't have to do any of that to have big friend groups, I think its my social awkwardness from being isolated for the past year. I am 5'10 with shoes and gook, maybe mtn I don't think its bad enough where I need to do surgery, although a rhinoplasty could ascend me.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger