I'm going through the biggest PSL transformation in history

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Time to clear things up. In 2018 I got a hydrocortisone injection, which is basically cortisol, and it turns out I'm hypersensitive and it caused Cushing syndrome. Some of the side effects of Cushing syndrome are extreme water swelling in the face, reduced collagen and thinner skin. This is a person with Cushing syndrome showing the effect, before and after cure.

The side effects have lasted almost 5 YEARS, meaning my face was totally fukked for that time. I looked like a different person.

Pic of my face when the Cushing syndrome was much stronger, showing swollen cheeks and reduced collagen

Here's a pic showing the effect it had on my skin on my whole body. Left is when the side effects are strong with thinner skin, right shows when the side effects get weaker but it's still not my real skin yet.

Here's what's happening, every month all the side effects of the cortisol get a bit weaker. It's only recently that my face is starting to look closer to normal. It's not complete yet, but I can't imagine how different things are going to be when the fukkin drug is COMPLETELY out of my body and face is lean and my collagen is back.

Pic of my face now, still some swelling in cheeks and reduced collagen

This is what I'm going to look like again when the drug is completely out of my body, except I'll be leaner

All of this was caused by a SINGLE INJECTION 5 years ago. Every month my face looks different and closer to normal. I'm basically getting younger every month at the age of 32. To sum it up, I'm probably going through the biggest PSL ascension of all time as the hydrocortisone is leaving my body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, midlatinocel and flippasav
Well good luck mate

Inspiring. Ascend and penetrate vaginas.

mfer on here has spent 500k on surgeries and this guy is having the "biggest PSL ascension" due to debloating

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, HalfGypsyMogger and Sanguinius
Führer would be proud. All heil you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Deleted member 27472
I think its kinda cheating if your "PSL ascension" is going from a bloated 2.75 PSL to a regular 4.5 PSL. But well done anyway

I think its kinda cheating if your "PSL ascension" is going from a bloated 2.75 PSL to a regular 4.5 PSL. But well done anyway
Another pic showing what Cushing syndrome does to the face, no surgery comes close.

Why did you get the injection?

yeah sure mate
you will definitely look the same as you did 5 years ago lol

yeah sure mate
you will definitely look the same as you did 5 years ago lol
I couldn't see my real face for that time, so I assumed I'd look oldcel when the drug finally left my body. However now I'm seeing glimpses of my normal face when the drug gets weaker and I'm not seeing ANY signs of aging or wrinkles. It looks like my real face is going to look the same as it did 10 years ago. I'm also taking 14 supplements.

Last edited:
You're telling me your hairstyle isn't just a larp and it's always been shit? Admirable tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Struggler03
This is LIFE-CHANGING, people used to look at me like a disgusting subhuman when I was completely swollen with thin skin. I don't think the pic even shows how bad it was. I'm now in normal status, but I'm basically going to ascend from 2/10 to possibly 7.5/10 when this process is complete.

Your hair looks fake, its like someone took Hitlers hair and glued it right on your scalp

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98 and Deleted member 25059
How has running Nazi Halo Game effected your SMV and women’s reactions to you? Are there many Hitler fan girls around in 2023 or is it more of a niche?
FB85C2AB 5797 4662 9D89 F7957028CF4D

nah, my ascension is gonna be the biggest, i legit went from 2 (2.5 max) psl to 4.5 rn, and ascending everyday cause of chewing + getting rid of acne. after i get my nose surgery + gain 10kg + a bit more fillers + grow my hair out again im gonna go straight to 5psl

Good luck man, im getting lean myself rn

Have been rated around 5-5.5 psl here, but once im lean i might get up to 6