I’m going to be a Uber driver.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Neeting is so mindnumbing, I was and still am one atm for over a year after dropping out of college my first month but how do people do this for years? I know people who were NEETs until they were 24 or even 30 on incels.is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, TUSSELEIF, Pneuma Palingenesis and 8 others
Nice yeah being NEET is dull after a while, better to do shit maybe get some copes with the money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
that’s gonna suck

especially in nyc

imagine a late night friday where you get an order and pickup a 6’5 finance chad with korean girl in soho and have to drive them home while they make out in the back

i’m crashing out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, Alt Number 3, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Nice yeah being NEET is dull after a while, better to do shit maybe get some copes with the money

Inflation is getting so bad here, I have to spend almost $20 to get the same food I could buy 2 years ago for $10. I am literally losing weight for the first time in my life. Thanks Biden.

• +1
Reactions: widdi, TechnoBoss and notsocommonthumb
I’ve been a NEET for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, notsocommonthumb and uksucks
NEET for 1yr since graduating university

No Pussy no work.
Working doesn't even cross my mind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and notsocommonthumb
All I do is watch movies with my unlimited subscription for like $25 a month at my local theatre, I watch a new movie every other day and still I’m bored.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
All I do is watch movies with my unlimited subscription for like $25 a month at my local theatre, I watch a new movie every other day and still I’m bored.
For me I watched streamers a lot even though it's not very entertaining and just getting into random things (which I still do). After starting a degree despite still rotting most of the time (since its online), it feels nice and like I'm wasting the years less than before

For me I watched streamers a lot even though it's not very entertaining and just getting into random things (which I still do). After starting a degree despite still rotting most of the time (since its online), it feels nice and like I'm wasting the years less than before
How do you study? I have the worst brain fog, I can’t read more than 3 paragraphs.

• JFL
Reactions: widdi and Matthias8272
How do you study? I have the worst brain fog, I can’t read more than 3 paragraphs.
Caffiene I guess, I do get brain fog though but have been managing so far

No you fucking weirdo, you’re in your 30s asking a stranger to hang out.
I'm also classed as mentally compromised, don't forget that part

Uber was fun imo, the intoxicated girls that would hit on me and ask for my snap made me Narcy for a good 2-3 months until my subhumanity brought me back to reality

NEETing is not sustainable in the long term. A part time job where you don't work a 9-5 seems like the perfect middle ground. When you're single you don't have to worry about providing for other people too. In my last job I got taxed so much though it was pretty brutal.

Don't ever give up, shoot for your dreams

You are going to regret it bangladeshi brother! Just stick to monk mode (heavy meditation, workout and no social contact) so you may turn into a youbg adoniss

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
I might become fully Neet tbh, I’m too dumb and unmotivated to studycel

Caffiene I guess, I do get brain fog though but have been managing so far
I finally got a gaming laptop (actually it was my brother’s old one) and I am playing TF2

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Neeting is so mindnumbing, I was and still am one atm for over a year after dropping out of college my first month but how do people do this for years? I know people who were NEETs until they were 24 or even 30 on incels.is.
congratulations

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, sub.o and 1 other person