I'm going to be the most Low Inhib person in Finland

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
This is the point where I build up the grass is greener hype expecting my latest geomax attempt to uncover a hidden gem for me

No budget airline flights from my country to Finland = I will be one of the few Celtic Moggers who chooses to go to Finland thus I will be exotic there
(Despite me noting that eastern euros couldn't even distinguish that I wasn't a mainland eurocel when speaking to them)

Since the Finns have a reputation for being socially reserved I will be able to relate to them when sober and it will hopefully mean I avoid experiences like in the UK where you have to be a high energy Jack the Lad just to ensure the foids dont become disgusted by your presence

I plan to be low inhib by running daygame on foids and hopefully I will be the first white guy who's been low inhib enough to approch them via daygame
I know Mystery enjoys Helsinki and goes there yearly for a PUA bootcamp

I will try to go out sober since I am attempting to figure out how to talk to foids without being plastered and I actually had a decent night sober a few weeks ago
There is a decent chance I will drink though, particularly if I arrange a meetup with a foid I approach and we go to a bar

I will have coloured contacts with me which I will try on for the first time while there to give me a novelty boost so I feel like I've gained PSL

The public transport system is good there so I will be able to go to different cities while I'm there if my instagram DMing contunues on a good track
I am currently DMing Finnish foids from my secret insta where I have catfish comments that halo me and pics in a professional sport kit larping as an athlete
The risk of being found for the larp by my native foids is a concern so I've been reluctant to DM my native foids but DMing foids in a different country feels so easy.
If this gets me a slay directly it will be one of the greatest aspie idea heists in PSL history

I'm going to walk around cities holding a camera and tell people I want to interview them for my youtube channel or else walk around during prime nightlife time recording one of those nightlife tour walking vids. Some foid will surely engage with a Chadlite SMV male running prop game

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Aero, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
No budget airline flights from my country to Finland = I will be one of the few Celtic Moggers who chooses to go to Finland thus I will be exotic there
(Despite me noting that eastern euros couldn't even distinguish that I wasn't a mainland eurocel when speaking to them)
Ahem, bucko, you do realise that Finland is a nordic country? Their population consists of finno-ugrics (pics on the left) and actual nordics (right pics) like the ones in sweden. They are by no means "eastern europeans" JFL.
Mika
1DDE8D8B 18FF 4B13 A1D0 1AF4DC0D34CF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Ahem, bucko, you do realise that Finland is a nordic country? Their population consists of finno-ugrics (pics on the left) and actual nordics (right pics) like the ones in sweden. They are by no means "eastern europeans" JFL.
View attachment 2993029View attachment 2993033View attachment 2993034View attachment 2993038

I wasn't calling Finns eastern europeans, I was simply noting that on my previous geomax to an EE country where I expected to stand out like a sore thumb based on my difference in pheno, normies there couldn't tell where I was from
I am suggesting it may be the same in Finland whereby they dont recognize I'm from the far west of europe, but who knows

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and St.TikTokcel
View attachment 2993029View attachment 2993033View attachment 2993034View attachment 2993038
I wasn't calling Finns eastern europeans, I was simply noting that on my previous geomax to an EE country where I expected to stand out like a sore thumb based on my difference in pheno, normies there couldn't tell where I was from
I am suggesting it may be the same in Finland whereby they dont recognize I'm from the far west of europe, but who knows
they and parts of Russia and Estonia have overlaps in pheno so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brutalworld, mrriceguyreturn, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
Brutal the Celtic mogger doesn’t even have coloured eyes

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Aero
What? And then fuck him?

This is the point where I build up the grass is greener hype expecting my latest geomax attempt to uncover a hidden gem for me

Since the Finns have a reputation for being socially reserved I will be able to relate to them when sober and it will hopefully mean I avoid experiences like in the UK where you have to be a high energy Jack the Lad just to ensure the foids dont become disgusted by your presence

I plan to be low inhib by running daygame on foids and hopefully I will be the first white guy who's been low inhib enough to approch them via daygame
I know Mystery enjoys Helsinki and goes there yearly for a PUA bootcamp

I will try to go out sober since I am attempting to figure out how to talk to foids without being plastered and I actually had a decent night sober a few weeks ago
There is a decent chance I will drink though, particularly if I arrange a meetup with a foid I approach and we go to a bar

I will have coloured contacts with me which I will try on for the first time while there to give me a novelty boost so I feel like I've gained PSL

The public transport system is good there so I will be able to go to different cities while I'm there if my instagram DMing contunues on a good track
I am currently DMing Finnish foids from my secret insta where I have catfish comments that halo me and pics in a professional sport kit larping as an athlete
The risk of being found for the larp by my native foids is a concern so I've been reluctant to DM my native foids but DMing foids in a different country feels so easy.
If this gets me a slay directly it will be one of the greatest aspie idea heists in PSL history

I'm going to walk around cities holding a camera and tell people I want to interview them for my youtube channel or else walk around during prime nightlife time recording one of those nightlife tour walking vids. Some foid will surely engage with a Chadlite SMV male running prop game

All Cumskins look the same so you’d not be exotic

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
being low inhib is natural and cannot be faked

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
What's your eye color?