• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Hero of the Imperium, TITUS and 2 others
Posturemaxxing, i see (y)(y)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 24593
cashier + clean everything + pack orders
i had different tasks, what manager told me
It's called bitch boy. Alpha workers have 1 job and they don't do anything for shit.

Glad you won at poker and a comfortable neet now.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, dimorphism and Deleted member 23239
It's called bitch boy. Alpha workers have 1 job and they don't do anything for shit.

Glad you won at poker and a comfortable neet now.
i know now since i have experience

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
i know now since i have experience
Damn bro you cleaned toilets and shit, must be humiliating as fuck. Fat slavic men dropping bombs all over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24593 and 1 other person
Damn bro you cleaned toilets and shit, must be humiliating as fuck. Fat slavic men dropping bombs all over
yes i had to go to clean toilets and even had to sign the paper every 30 minutes that i did it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24593 and Bashan
yes i had to go to clean toilets and even had to sign the paper every 30 minutes that i did it
Was it a local burger shop or something big like McDonalds / Burgerking

second but not those
Bitch boy for a big company, cleaning toilets, gaining shit, eating junk at break. Hope you will end it before going back.

Not that you will, hopefully.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 23239
now go home and get your shinebox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
i had different tasks, what manager told me
Ikr, hell on earth. I did roles that were above minimum wage at minimum bc ''it's not usually my job''. Power abusing faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Ikr, hell on earth. I did roles that were above minimum wage at minimum bc ''it's not usually my job''. Power abusing faggot.
Managers know who they can fuck with and who not to. They're like Ted Bundy smelling pretty girls with black hair parted in the middle. A bitch boy is very helpful. He's reducing the job workload for everyone else, giving sense of power to the manager, usually work better too.
I mean it's just natural it's like a hierarchy. You have the boss, his minions, and the bitch boy. Don't let anyone to fuck with you. I never wageslaved and never will. The whole thing is just humiliating and evil. Tho I have enough money..Idk what a cute Ethiopian like you can do. Just stand up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 23017 and dimorphism
Managers know who they can fuck with and who not to. They're like Ted Bundy smelling pretty girls with black hair parted in the middle. A bitch boy is very helpful. He's reducing the job workload for everyone else, giving sense of power to the manager, usually work better too.
I mean it's just natural it's like a hierarchy. You have the boss, his minions, and the bitch boy. Don't let anyone to fuck with you. I never wageslaved and never will. The whole thing is just humiliating and evil. Tho I have enough money..Idk what a cute Ethiopian like you can do. Just stand up.
Very true.. my chad friend was with me at the same job and he was goddamn respected, everyone did the work for him and never fucked with him either in jokes or with stupid tasks, although he had the same role as me.

Worse, there was framelet manlet who stood up to the boss and got fired on the spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20399 and Bashan
Worse, there was framelet manlet who stood up to the boss and got fired on the spot
You have to do it gently. Ask him what he wants from you and do just that. If he can't comply, quit.

Yea its really some ole boolchit at the end of the day, hope the pay is good

Brutality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Where’d u get the money if u never wageslaved

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
The worst part about this job is that I lose a lot of height by the end of it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and KingBetaTut
Only if you have any hope. If not, sit down and die.
There is always hope

This world is full of possibilities. Most people are too weak to see it though

Pampered modern generation of men want everything given to them

:p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399