I'm going to do the riskiest shit very soon. GTFIH

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
So I only live once, Im 25, miserable, incel, lonely, sexless etc. What have you.

For years on end I used to be a fucking dumbfuck neglecting my teeth, never brushing, maybe 1x every 3 days or sth. No flossing. No mouthwash. I would drink like 1 gallon of sugary, acidic energy drinks EVERY day for years on end. The result? This here motherfuckers

JFL. Officially at 25 years of age, I got 26 teeth left but on many the enamel is for the msot part worn and that means practically that this shit hurts coz whatever environmental factors touch the nerve - which is exposed since no enamel (and no, this isn't the same thing as a cavity!) - you'll feel it.

I floss 1x a day, I waterfloss 2x a day, I brush 2x a day, I have COMPLETELY re-adjusted my diet (no sugary energy drinks, drink nothing but milk and water and coffee and tea sometimes) and no sweets, just greek yoghurt, bananas, rice with lots of pepper, cinnamon, lean meat etc.

YET my fucking teeth still keep getting issues.

So i have decided to have all my teeth pulled since my bite is FUCKED (deep bite + overbite, barely got any chewing surface left) and get 2 all-on-4 implants: upper and lower arch. This will get me my smile back, perfect occlusion, no braces needed any longer, and I can use all my teeth to bite into food again.

I actually have been talking to Dr Zarrinbal from Berlin, he said it is possible to get trimax with an all-on-4 implant BUT it's riskier than if you had your natural teeth.

No tooth = bone loss = more subhumanity basically, so I can't afford to be losing any more teeth. NO more cavities, NO MORE enamel wearing-out, all you gotta look out for is to use the Waterpik and the Superfloss to reach the area beneath the implant where your real gum and the fake gum meet each other, that's where bacteria can get stuck, can cause inflammation around the implant (titanium screw) and cause the implant to fail ie you'll lose the screw, it'll fall out of your jaw bone and thus the whole arch is going to fall out of your jaw bone. Scary stuff but simple to prevent.

TL;DR: I have 7k EUR saved up so far. I'm getting all my teeth extracted, replaced with 2 all-on-4 implants for the upper and lower arch. This will give me my smile back, my perfect occlusion back, no more cavities, no more worn enamels. Dr Zarrinbal told me I could still get trimax BUT it will be riskier. But IOLO so nothing to lose at this point. Once I'm done with the trimax, I'll get a HT (or before the trimax), a custom jaw implant, dye my hair blonde and I'll get straight to ChinkLand (China) to ascend.

If this isn't an all-or-nothing ascension plan,. then idk what would be. I'm fairly confident I can get the money with my IT job + my deadbeat parents' financial support.

Side - note: I'm also fairly confident this horrible dental health issue has to be somewhat genetic coz my maternal grandfather also lost most of his teeth by the time that subhuman turned 30 JFL. My father told me specifically he only brushes 1x every 3 days (fucking disgusting) and he still got 28 teeth in good health (no cavities etc etc) at 58. He eats whatever he wants, drinks whatever he wants, yet still doesn't get issues.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 15302 and 4 others
47 ppl reading and not a single reply. Faggits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
enamel damage is probably permanent only solution is veneers if those are possible for you
I'm literally getting implants

I'm literally getting implants
Do veneers for whatever teeth you have left and implants on those missing since implants cost a lot to maintain and are overall horrible.
My dad regrets doing them

Do veneers for whatever teeth you have left and implants on those missing since implants cost a lot to maintain and are overall horrible.
My dad regrets doing them
What's wrong with implants if you floss, brush, rinse? I think your dad fucked up by never flossing.

What's wrong with implants if you floss, brush, rinse? I think your dad fucked up by never flossing.
My dad flosses but doesn’t brush much you still need to get check-ups cuz of the screw

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
My dad flosses but doesn’t brush much you still need to get check-ups cuz of the screw
There you go. You MUST do all 3 of those like it's your own Bible or else you're fucked.

• Woah
Reactions: toshiya
But from the post it looks like you’re ready to commit so whatever suits you

But from the post it looks like you’re ready to commit so whatever suits you
I must. I would lose so much time with braces

• So Sad
Reactions: toshiya
tbh this sounds scary af but mirin the balls for pulling out all your teeth if u do.

Teeth are taught to have a lot of health implications / connections with other organs / functions in the body. I wonder if it'll fuck up some things you haven't accounted for.

idealabsdc.com "kuinone" top quality liquid vitamin K. hundreds of users on raypeatforum have recovered cavities, never brush teeth etc. search up testimonies..

Brb just gonna brush my teeth

Brb just gonna brush my teeth
brushing your teeth isnt enough. You must floss every day or else you'll jsut keep getting cavities.

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
I'm getting all my teeth extracted, replaced with 2 all-on-4 implants for the upper and lower arch. This will give me my smile back, my perfect occlusion back, no more cavities, no more worn enamels. Dr Zarrinbal told me I could still get trimax BUT it will be riskier. But IOLO so nothing to lose at this point. Once I'm done with the trimax, I'll get a HT (or before the trimax), a custom jaw implant, dye my hair blonde and I'll get straight to ChinkLand (China) to ascend.
Very based plan. Big plays in the mid game. Real last resort/joker energy.
Tumblr pu3hh73Sla1qeam0qo2 r1 540

My ascension was very similar surgery wise. Enjoy the journey and know its going to be one of the most formative experiences of your life. I had so much doubt that what I was doing was a good idea and I had nobody to give me a sanity check, travelling alone and getting it done in secret. I look back so fondly on those times and they made me the low inhib person I am now. Do your best to enjoy the trip. You're going to be a different person after.

Try your best not to tell people. Keep it to yourself. Normies will look down on you. They'll gaslight you and tell you that you're fine or made a mistake or they like you more before. Some of them will be jealous. All of them will gossip if they find out. Most of them have never faced adversity in life and lack the emotional intelligent to understand problems outside of the Tony Stark vs Captain America. They'll be especially upset if you're white and even tell you that you're "privileged".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
So I only live once, Im 25, miserable, incel, lonely, sexless etc. What have you.

For years on end I used to be a fucking dumbfuck neglecting my teeth, never brushing, maybe 1x every 3 days or sth. No flossing. No mouthwash. I would drink like 1 gallon of sugary, acidic energy drinks EVERY day for years on end. The result? This here motherfuckers

View attachment 2059594

JFL. Officially at 25 years of age, I got 26 teeth left but on many the enamel is for the msot part worn and that means practically that this shit hurts coz whatever environmental factors touch the nerve - which is exposed since no enamel (and no, this isn't the same thing as a cavity!) - you'll feel it.

I floss 1x a day, I waterfloss 2x a day, I brush 2x a day, I have COMPLETELY re-adjusted my diet (no sugary energy drinks, drink nothing but milk and water and coffee and tea sometimes) and no sweets, just greek yoghurt, bananas, rice with lots of pepper, cinnamon, lean meat etc.

YET my fucking teeth still keep getting issues.

So i have decided to have all my teeth pulled since my bite is FUCKED (deep bite + overbite, barely got any chewing surface left) and get 2 all-on-4 implants: upper and lower arch. This will get me my smile back, perfect occlusion, no braces needed any longer, and I can use all my teeth to bite into food again.

I actually have been talking to Dr Zarrinbal from Berlin, he said it is possible to get trimax with an all-on-4 implant BUT it's riskier than if you had your natural teeth.

No tooth = bone loss = more subhumanity basically, so I can't afford to be losing any more teeth. NO more cavities, NO MORE enamel wearing-out, all you gotta look out for is to use the Waterpik and the Superfloss to reach the area beneath the implant where your real gum and the fake gum meet each other, that's where bacteria can get stuck, can cause inflammation around the implant (titanium screw) and cause the implant to fail ie you'll lose the screw, it'll fall out of your jaw bone and thus the whole arch is going to fall out of your jaw bone. Scary stuff but simple to prevent.

TL;DR: I have 7k EUR saved up so far. I'm getting all my teeth extracted, replaced with 2 all-on-4 implants for the upper and lower arch. This will give me my smile back, my perfect occlusion back, no more cavities, no more worn enamels. Dr Zarrinbal told me I could still get trimax BUT it will be riskier. But IOLO so nothing to lose at this point. Once I'm done with the trimax, I'll get a HT (or before the trimax), a custom jaw implant, dye my hair blonde and I'll get straight to ChinkLand (China) to ascend.

If this isn't an all-or-nothing ascension plan,. then idk what would be. I'm fairly confident I can get the money with my IT job + my deadbeat parents' financial support.

Side - note: I'm also fairly confident this horrible dental health issue has to be somewhat genetic coz my maternal grandfather also lost most of his teeth by the time that subhuman turned 30 JFL. My father told me specifically he only brushes 1x every 3 days (fucking disgusting) and he still got 28 teeth in good health (no cavities etc etc) at 58. He eats whatever he wants, drinks whatever he wants, yet still doesn't get issues.
you fell for it you are actually a subhuman if you think that getting tooth extractions is good in your case any competent dentist can tell you alternatives that would be beneficial

you fell for it you are actually a subhuman if you think that getting tooth extractions is good in your case any competent dentist can tell you alternatives that would be beneficial
I mean what can you do if your teeth are decayed?

I mean what can you do if your teeth are decayed?
pics of teeth or larping still as long as the teeth are there and generally healthy and they only have enamel damage just get composite bonding on top

pics of teeth or larping still as long as the teeth are there and generally healthy and they only have enamel damage just get composite bonding on top
Uh... I did say decayed. Also like 2 of them if I bite down on them it's so painful. Doctors won't do shit jfl.

i basically never brush my teeth, and i have only been eating fast food+sugary foods since the day i were born and my teeth are perfect and white

never had any tooth problems

g e n e t i c s

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
i basically never brush my teeth, and i have only been eating fast food+sugary foods since the day i were born and my teeth are perfect and white

never had any tooth problems

g e n e t i c s
thats crazy for real. So the dentists are full of shit huh. Fuck my life

thats crazy for real. So the dentists are full of shit huh. Fuck my life
What's ur midface? fwhr? es ratio etc etc

maybe your teeth and your baldness are your only failo so it should be fine anyway. trimax/bimax it's really if you're very set back, otherwise I don't recommend especially since you can directly have very good results of ascension with implants

some here showed their bimax results, there was no ascension

Last edited:
What's ur midface? fwhr? es ratio etc etc

maybe your teeth and your baldness are your only failo so it should be fine anyway. trimax/bimax it's really if you're very set back, otherwise I don't recommend especially since you can directly have very good results of ascension with implants

some here showed their bimax results, there was no ascension
how do i measure those

how do i measure those
it's a bit long to explain but there are several threads where you can find information here, if you want you can show me in pm you can trust me bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back