I'm going to dumpster dive

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I had a chance to slay a few roasties, one subhuman chick and one landwhale, but I refused because I considered myself higher SMV and worthy human being after years of self improvement, looksmaxxing, gymceling, studying and moneymaxxing.

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

Boy oh boy, was I wrong. I should stop deluding myself and accept that I am worthless, bullied, balding and short subhuman and be exalted that I even got a chance to put my dick into a ugly foid. I should accept my place in human hierarchy and act accordingly, like a obedient, abused dog, wageslave that I am. Then I will be rewarded with sex from a foid far below my physical and intellectual level and make the most of it.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I managed to get my dick hard for ugly foids few times, and it's better to have any sex than no sex, because as each day passes by, I can feel my already mentally devastated mind eating itself from inside out.

If some of you have found themselves in similar situation, don't make the same mistake as I did by being arrogant and refusing to fuck a subhuman, the mental anguish from lack of sex will eventually catch up. Instead I will now fuck roasties, keep improving myself, keep hustling, keep grinding, have belief in myself and one day, one day surely I will fuck a low tier becky, I will ascend. Finally a new chapter begins, lifefuel...

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Mouthbreath
I usually dont read long threads, but i got to say i did read this one. Thats lifefuel for you

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I thought you meant dumpster diving like at a garbage bin at a electronic store. I would say it is legit

I had a chance to slay a few roasties, one subhuman chick and one landwhale, but I refused because I considered myself higher SMV and worthy human being after years of self improvement, looksmaxxing, gymceling, studying and moneymaxxing.

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

Boy oh boy, was I wrong. I should stop deluding myself and accept that I am worthless, bullied, balding and short subhuman and be exalted that I even got a chance to put my dick into a ugly foid. I should accept my place in human hierarchy and act accordingly, like a obedient, abused dog, wageslave that I am. Then I will be rewarded with sex from a foid far below my physical and intellectual level and make the most of it.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I managed to get my dick hard for ugly foids few times, and it's better to have any sex than no sex, because as each day passes by, I can feel my already mentally devastated mind eating itself from inside out.

If some of you have found themselves in similar situation, don't make the same mistake as I did by being arrogant and refusing to fuck a subhuman, the mental anguish from lack of sex will eventually catch up. Instead I will now fuck roasties, keep improving myself, keep hustling, keep grinding, have belief in myself and one day, one day surely I will fuck a low tier becky, I will ascend. Finally a new chapter begins, lifefuel...

Funny GIF
You dont aim high enough, you can bang better than a LTB. that said I used to do the same thing as you, but just recently i came to the same conclusion as you: "
mental anguish from lack of sex will eventually catch up
so i have am starting dumpsterdivemaxing. Besides it helps you become more NT, and better at sex