I’m going to freeze of my penile fat pad

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
It’s .4 inches I’m going to try to freeze it off with ice and cool sculpt it. I’ll report back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern and PYT
people are so reluctant to lose fat its incredible

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Sondern
I’m lean
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

i don't have a fat pad there.

Just inject HGH on your pubic fat

140 6’1 .4 inch fat pad is not much, I want to make it .1 to use my complete bpel
fatpad average is 16mm. 10mm is good any less will make you look uncanny. The better approach is to get a greater better pubic angle and lower abs muscles.

fatpad average is 16mm. 10mm is good any less will make you look uncanny. The better approach is to get a greater better pubic angle and lower abs muscles.
My pubic angle is terrible my dick aims straight up when erect and standong

My pubic angle is terrible my dick aims straight up when erect and standong
That's shaft angle, I was talking about the ischiums but that requires surgery or experimental stretchings.

My shit is 1.3 inches

6’3 170 lb lanklet bruh

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts
My shit is 1.3 inches

6’3 170 lb lanklet bruh
That's not a fatty pad, at that point this is a safety pad :ogre::ogre::feelstrash::ogre::ogre:
Just out of curiosity... Is your pp turtling a lot or very NT kinda outgoing rape thirsty?

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
That's not a fatty pad, at that point this is a safety pad :ogre::ogre::feelstrash::ogre::ogre:
Just out of curiosity... Is your pp turtling a lot or very NT kinda outgoing rape thirsty?
Idk it’s a grower but not a micro dick that retracts into my body jfl , even with the 1.3 fat pad it’s still “average “

But it bothers me so much cause I got a lot of meat potential

• +1
Ngl it might even be 1.6
I could never manage to diet without binging

So imma just hulk then cut once I can afford to lose the fat

• +1
Idk it’s a grower but not a micro dick that retracts into my body jfl , even with the 1.3 fat pad it’s still “average “

But it bothers me so much cause I got a lot of meat potential
Ngl it might even be 1.6
I could never manage to diet without binging

So imma just hulk then cut once I can afford to lose the fat
You're black right? 'Can tell by your pfp :feelshah:. My theory is Blacks have small penises in western countries because their body chemistry is fucked up by pollution. Therefore maybe is 1.6" safety pad completely normal for blacks if they have a proper penis size in their natural jungly environment but here you are, Jamal.
You should try out aminophylline cream (it removes fat) but as I tried it, it ain't panacea worthy gotta say.
If your body is harmonious with such 1.6" satefy pad then so be it. If size is a problem then size should be increased instead.
If you're over 15% BF then you must lean down obviously, unless puberty is at stake.

• JFL
You're black right? 'Can tell by your pfp :feelshah:. My theory is Blacks have small penises in western countries because their body chemistry is fucked up by pollution. Therefore maybe is 1.6" safety pad completely normal for blacks if they have a proper penis size in their natural jungly environment but here you are, Jamal.
You should try out aminophylline cream (it removes fat) but as I tried it, it ain't panacea worthy gotta say.
If your body is harmonious with such 1.6" satefy pad then so be it. If size is a problem then size should be increased instead.
If you're over 15% BF then you must lean down obviously, unless puberty is at stake.
I’m Hispanic jfl and idk what you’re on about when it comes to blacks having small dicks

My shit is like this from growing up fat, I lost the weight and ended up skinny fat instead ,I still have fat to lose but if I diet now I’ll just end up binging cause the lack of muscle.

And wdym increase size pe?

It’s .4 inches I’m going to try to freeze it off with ice and cool sculpt it. I’ll report back
How does icehooding and cold therapy both work

I’m Hispanic jfl and idk what you’re on about when it comes to blacks having small dicks
It's just a theory no hard feelings no homo. Small penises I meant is 6 inches no more on average, compared to True African 10 inches BBC that's what I mean by small. Depending on the kind of hispanic you may be part black.
My shit is like this from growing up fat, I lost the weight and ended up skinny fat instead ,I still have fat to lose but if I diet now I’ll just end up binging cause the lack of muscle.
I can't relate. But aminophylline like I said or surgical fat removal. To diet DNP can work, coffee, T3, drink water before meal, intermittent fasting, eating until half full belly, being in love...
And wdym increase size pe?
You may want easy gains from pubic fat loss but sometimes doing what's not comfy is what rational adult men do compared to children binging on candies.
What has to be DONE is that if your 1.6" Pablo Satefy Wrench Pad is harmonious (=read looks good) then you must increase your length instead! For example If one wants a better looking jaw he shouldn't starve himself but instead do it the manly way and have surgery.

• JFL
It's just a theory no hard feelings no homo. Small penises I meant is 6 inches no more on average, compared to True African 10 inches BBC that's what I mean by small. Depending on the kind of hispanic you may be part black.

I can't relate. But aminophylline like I said or surgical fat removal. To diet DNP can work, coffee, T3, drink water before meal, intermittent fasting, eating until half full belly, being in love...

You may want easy gains from pubic fat loss but sometimes doing what's not comfy is what rational adult men do compared to children binging on candies.
What has to be DONE is that if your 1.6" Pablo Satefy Wrench Pad is harmonious (=read looks good) then you must increase your length instead! For example If one wants a better looking jaw he shouldn't starve himself but instead do it the manly way and have surgery.
Did
aminophylline
Work for you in any way?

• +1
What a shame

It did some on my belly, it worked a little. I would wager that you can shave off 0.1" off your satefy pad using it.
Appreciate it pp connesuir I’ll let you know how it goes after the bulk

• JFL