I'm going to get a job

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I plan on doing some casual work. Should I get a job at a coffee shop? I just wanna do some chill work for a few hours a week for some cash tbh.

I'm autistic so I don't know how to really apply for a job, what should I expect when I apply?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22841, Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
@Gargantuan wrong thread, could you move it to moneymaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
part time warehouse operative at amazon is ideal for spergz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Do catboy roleplay for a sugardaddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18879 and juste
part time warehouse operative at amazon is ideal for spergz
Sounds horrible. I'm autistic but I still enjoy talking to people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Sounds horrible. I'm autistic but I still enjoy talking to people.
mogs me, i get self harming thoughts if i interact with normies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 17791
only fans

• JFL
Your types seem prefer streaming shitty games with 4K webcams to horny men rather than actually working
FTPljjeWAAEykJv.jpg

• WTF
Your types seem prefer streaming shitty games with 4K webcams to horny men rather than actually working
wtf is wrong with you people? I just said I was planning on starting to work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
wtf is wrong with you people? I just said I was planning on starting to work.
Yeah exactly your meaning of working is what I described above

I'm autistic so I don't know how to really apply for a job, what should I expect when I apply?
I had a job a year and a bit ago and it was pretty shit. The interview is important but in reality they have decided beforehand if you got the job. Wear smart but still casual clothes if your applying to be a barista or a casual job. They will ask you if you know things about the company and it’s history and morals. Mention charities they helped and essentially suck the companies’ dick.

That is really it tbqh.

• Woah
I had a job a year and a bit ago and it was pretty shit. The interview is important but in reality they have decided beforehand if you got the job. Wear smart but still casual clothes if your applying to be a barista or a casual job. They will ask you if you know things about the company and it’s history and morals. Mention charities they helped and essentially suck the companies’ dick.

That is really it tbqh.
Okay, should I just wear a button up shirt and some jeans?

Okay, so I should learn some about the company, got it.

• +1
Okay, should I just wear a button up shirt and some jeans?

Okay, so I should learn some about the company, got it.
Exactly, maybe a mid-line watch too and remember to keep your hair tidy for that interview. Once your in the door it doesn't matter.

• Woah
Exactly, maybe a mid-line watch too and remember to keep your hair tidy for that interview. Once your in the door it doesn't matter.
Should I try a cute hairstyle or should I just comb it all back?

Should I try a cute hairstyle or should I just comb it all back?
Whichever works in looking professional/ well off in the company’s eyes. Id say both could work.

• Love it
Whichever works in looking professional/ well off in the company’s eyes. Id say both could work.
Cute avi btw, she's pretty.

• Love it
Cute avi btw, she's pretty.
Thank you, I have a lot of her she’s rlly cute.
82C0B7B5 0A5A 4D4D 89FB B36B2CB45A64

C7A3569E 7ACA 4C81 A4DD 198695726BFD

I’ll probs be using one of these when I get bored of this one.

• Woah
I could be wrong every sperg and autist is different, but repetitive work is good for artists, not boring repetitive something repetitive for you to zone in, and something you enjoy

• Woah
I could be wrong every sperg and autist is different, but repetitive work is good for artists, not boring repetitive something repetitive for you to zone in, and something you enjoy
I think making coffee would be fun.

if you only need some casual pocket money without bothering too much with taxes you could just mow some lawns.

• Woah
if you only need some casual pocket money without bothering too much with taxes you could just mow some lawns.
I wanna work inside. I'd like getting the experience as well and doesn't hurt being able to buy shit.

mental masturbator

You can a wear a cap to the job interview if you work in a warehouse?

I plan on doing some casual work. Should I get a job at a coffee shop? I just wanna do some chill work for a few hours a week for some cash tbh.

Do you have any mates that could get you a job? That's how i got my job, also expect them to be asking why u want to work at x place

• Woah
  • Woah
I wanna work in a cafe tbh. Seems nice
My sister works in a cafe says it can be pretty shit sometimes if it's busy, besides that though i think it's usually good for her and she even brings home food sometimes which is nice

• Love it
My sister works in a cafe says it can be pretty shit sometimes if it's busy, besides that though i think it's usually good for her and she even brings home food sometimes which is nice
Yeah I just mainly want a chill job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841